Yet Another Cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

correction-it does work in the MAC version
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

okay... this is a call out to all those still using version 2.42... DOES THIS WORK FOR YOU??? If it does then i am a moron who needs to have his whole leg pulled out of his mouth, because yeah, i'm a moron!

Has any body ever seen the episode of SNL where on the jeopardy skit they had the thing with Sean Connery where he's like "I'll take the Penis Mightier for $100 Alex"

Trabek: "That's 'The Pen is Mightier'"

Nick Cage: "The penis mightier? I'll take 10!"

Trabek: "No, no, there is no Penis Mightier!"

Connery: "You're sitting on a gold mine trabek!"

I know that's not the whole dialogue but it's all i could remember... but that was absolutely halarious.

And now thast i have made us all just a little bit more stupid... i'll go... PEACE OUT!

------------------
      SandMonkey

"Shut up brain or I'll stab you with a qtip"
      -Homer Simpson

"Ecky eck ecky!"
      "It's just a flesh wound!"
      - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Comment

Its works in my GOLD version but not in my regular version.The regular version has no such keyboard shortcut.....its command+n for MAC
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

I confirm that in ToT 1.1 (with the patch!), fantasy game, this cheat allows sorcerors to keep afloat, and they get their full move allowance back next turn.

I am never, ever going to use this cheat.

Except when I accidentally hit the wrong cursor key and leave my sorceror hanging instead of safely back in a city...

- toby

------------------
          toby robison
          criticalpaths@mindspring.com
          toby robison
          criticalpaths@mindspring.com

Comment

No such shortcut in my v2.42 - no success with the ploy. I could try with 5.4.0f when I get home, but from the postings above I'm fairly sure it will work in the multiplayer versions.
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SandMonkey on 01-31-2000 10:22 PM
              Connery: "You're sitting on a gold mine trabek!"

SandMonkey - I have to give you credit; this has become a very popular quote in my office again. Still LMAO!

Be the bid!

Comment

I tested this and I might have done it wrong... it didn't work.
                I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Working...
                X