No announcement yet.

Do you care about your reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started a new game, with ALL civs tweaked for maximum aggression and expansion, and already it's proving more exciting than many SP games I played in the past 6-8 months at Deity. I was finding many of these games rather lifeless because of the tendency of peaceful civs to hide in remote areas of the map where they stayed until near game end.

Already, the first 4 civs I've encountered have made savage and unprovoked attacks, and naturally must be dealt with severely !

The first is now out of the running, and I am at war with the other three.

Great fun all round !

Comment

There's a term for that, Poppy.
      Mass Rationalization.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

AH,

What do the others say about Makeo?

Comment

I always want my reputation to be spotless and if it drops to excellent because I have to attack someone I conquer the eiffel tower as soon as possible

Comment

When i play a game with the goal of conquest, i am the most machavellian leader possible, i think. i care nothing about the size and strength of my army, gaining science and gold through conquest, and if my cities start, so be it, i'll capture new ones! my blitzkrieg style of attack ensures that i always have a supply of new cites to exploit. I'm fast and loose with my nukes, often known for establishing a beachhead on a new continent by nuking all opposition, and then landing with marines. . or perhaps paratrooping into strategic positions. If by chance the AI takes one of my own cites, then tough luck. . the city get's nuked and i roll in to capture it back. If i can't find the enemies cities, i'll make peace with him, give him anything he want's, then get him to trade maps with me to find his cities. . at which point i promptly nuke the **** out of them. All the time global warming is destorying farmland everwhere, and cities (mine, yes. . but his too) choke to death. then right before i take the last city in the world, i jack up luxury rates to 100%. . and the poor pathetic basterds don't even remember the horror i put them through.
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

human rep is different

Originally posted by GP
              AH,

What do the others say about Makeo?
              He's known as an honest player. His rep is good except he is known as a warmonger in the game.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Let's put it this way: I try not to ruin my rep.
                Civ=pi CivII=pi*d CivCTP=pi*r^2 CivIII=4/3pi*r^3 (hopefully)
                Civ pi= It's coming
                P.S. pi=(about)3.14159

Comment

Working...
                X