WLTKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLTKD

What exactly are the conditions necessary for WLTKD? cause sometimes I'll have a city in WLTKD and I'll take a boat away under democracy. More than half the ppl are happy, but I lost the WLTKD.

Thanks.

You must have at least as many happy citizens as contented with no unhappys

ie:size 10 city has 5 happies and 5 contented="we love days"

4 happies 6 contented=no "we love days"

9 happies 1 unhappy=no "we love days"

most units outside a city,not in fortresses cause unhappy citizens to appear under Democracy.
    [This message has been edited by Smash (edited November 10, 1999).]
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

That's why it's tough to run a democracy in war on a watery world. You need some combination of ST in a productive coastal city, or WS/selected police stations, or JSB. It's the only ways to have a meaningful naval presence.

Comment

the city must be at least 3 in size in order for WLTKD/WLTP day to occur

------------------
        Alien Infiltrate

Comment

I find WLT*D to be very handy, but there is one thing i am unclear about: where do entertainers feature?

if a size 8 city has 4 happy 4 content there will be a WLT*D
          but if the city had 3 happy 4 content and 1 entertainer, what then?

do enternatianers count as happy citizens, or what?

graag
          I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
          Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

For We Love JohnmcD Days (at least that what my citizens call them) entertainers count as content citizens.
            www.neo-geo.com

Comment

yeah, johnmcd is right

------------------
              Alien Infiltrate

Comment

Working...
              X