Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darius871
    Surly's Surf & Barf.
    Yep sure sounds like a joint in the Frozen Tundra of Northern Minnesota. Have an enjoyable evening and a happy hang over tomorrow.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Just posting to let 'ski know I got the files, but I can't play today either. I'ze a busy man.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

- Peace offered to Sweden, I assume they will take it?

- Kristian has announced that Danish troops will soon march into the Holy Roman Empire to unite as many of its petty duchies under our rule as possible, before someone else beats us to it. Austria is too weak and distracted to defend its claim over the HRE, and there is need for a new central authority. To touch off our coming expansion, the Baltic port of Kolberg has been burned to the ground.

- Denmark is willing to pay a huge sum in gold for new cannon technology, and will buy from the lowest bidder.
        Attached Files
        Unbelievable!

Comment

The sword of Allah will punish the infidel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
            - Peace offered to Sweden, I assume they will take it?
            Sweden will take it
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

We may need to find at least a temporary replacement for FiGu. He is having difficulty looging into the forums right now. I tried everything i could think of (all the security settings) and nothing seems to work for him.

Henrik do you have any back ups?

What did Case say?
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Couldn't he just Play By Email for the time being?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

AUSTRIA´s TURN

The Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire warns the Danish King that any intervention in the actions of the member-counties of the HRE will cause major incidents. The Holy Roman Empire is not willing to let this happen.

The Eastern Border Garrisons are being reinforced to met the Ottoman Threat. Advance, Europe, our culture to save!
                  Attached Files

Comment

bump all of you

Comment

hey, you dont need to find a replacement no more
                      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

The French King would like to have peace with Spain.
                        Attached Files
                        "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                        Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Wow I may get to play today, Henrik your up!

Comment

Courts of Madrid Anno Domini 1520

Diary of Enrico de Lohmanderia first minister of Carlos V's cabinet:

December 31st 1520:

"1520 has proven to be a most profitable year, in the north our an army has been assembled lead by king Carlos himself to deal with the treacherous rebell city states. I reckon their ill lead peasent armies will be no match for our Italian regulars.
                            The war with France which has occupied my thoughts for the better parts of this year has also proven to be of little importance. All that was needed was some good mediation. When it became clear that neither my majesty nor the king of France had anything to gain by such a war and that attacking at the same time as a violent peasent rebelion was raging would be seen as a most cowardly act. The king of France was easily persuaded to sign a white peace.
                            Of more concern is the tidings of the Danish insurection in the north. Without prior warning or proper Casus Belli the small northern nation has invaded the Holy Roman empire of German nation. Spain will ofcourse not stand idly by as her german allies gets attacked by these vile northerners, and I expect we will be sending troops and money to Vienna within in short.
                            What Denmark is trying to gain by attacking the unified forces of the Habsburg family we can only guess, however one thing is certain, while Austria and Spain will most definatly fight to avange the citizens of Kohlberg other German states will not. It has occured to me that it has been too long since there was a strong emperor to guide these states. The ever increasing reports of the heathen "protestant" movement, is definatly another symptome of this, so far only a few actual princes or rulers have secumbed to these heathen beliefs but even so it's troubbling. It is even rumoured that the Danish king himself, constantly the target of my worries for the later part of this year, has been considering converting.
                            Perhaps we will be able to deal with all of these problems at once...

In the south an expedition is being prepared to drive off the heathen pirates based on the coast of Africa. However this might need to be postponed for after the quelling of the Alpujaras rebelion."

Signed:
                            Minister Enrico de Lohmanderia
                            Duke of Galicia
                            Attached Files
                            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Ill play tonight USA time

Comment

DO IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X