2194 Days of War Gigamap #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871
    An illegal, immoral, and unethical BUMP!
    Hey I didn't give you permission to quote me! There is a Trade Mark on that saying! You need to send me royalties if you want to use it!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Unbelievable!

Comment

• time for a bump

Comment

• I decided to go for the Chinese player since there is very little they can do to make a comeback anyway...

China:
          -Nothing

USA:
          -No battles this month, however preperations continue for future entanglements with the evil powers of the world!
          Attached Files

Comment

• I have been watching the lack of...I mean, the progress in this game, but just so everyone knows I did say the US player could take over for China since it was futile for me to play them...I tried building and attacking but it didn't work against Darius whereas it may have vs the AI. My recommendation is that the Chinese inf should be much stronger on defence. Furthermore I think that some cities should be barbarian to simulate the Communists.

And lastly, Darius you are a bastard for not making peace
            "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• bump

Comment

• bump is the thing i wanted to hear ;-)

Comment

• First off, for some reason i'm yet to grasp, all my units have moved all over the place.

I know i pressed CTRL+N the correct way

My loss in north Africa would not have been this severe had it not been for this
                  If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                  Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• Europe:

-Amsterdam and Cherbourg captured, destroying numerous defending units in the prosess.

-German sub west of Gibraltar sunk.

Africa:

-Minor counter attack near alexandria.

Asia/Australia:

-Japanese engineers destroyed near Rangoon
                    -Naval bombardment against Surabaya
                    Attached Files
                    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.

Comment

• So sas, is the Second front now opened??
                      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Originally posted by FiGu
                        So sas, is the Second front now opened??
                        Lets just say that there are tought times ahead for the Germans

Comment

• How in hell are you losing to the British already?
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

How in hell are you losing to the British already?
                            And the US havent gotten involved yet...

Comment

How in hell are you losing to the British already?
                              i guess this is aimed at me .....

no chance, believe me. after succesfully pushing east the red army during barbarossa i assure you, my fellow ally, that i will take england as well.

Comment

• Well even if not, when I'm done the only thing flying the British flag will be... Britain.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X