No announcement yet.

BigIce PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mighty walls of Granada are bombarded from the sea by our hulking galleons. Three more are launched into the Bay of Biscay.
    Attached Files
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

For fear of losing this thread to the lightless void between pages

'bump'
      Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
      Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Comrade Conmcb?
        Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
        Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Tovarisch Conmcb?

Comment

Finally.

It looks the Tartars are after me!
            Attached Files
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

By the will of Emperor Bayezid the Second, a powerful flotilla of warships has set sail to cement Ottoman dominion over the Mediterranean.
              Last edited by EZRhino; August 26, 2003, 15:53.
              Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Forgot to Ctrl-N
                Attached Files
                Sea Kings TOT

Comment

*bump*

What purpose do the mid-ocean 'airbases' serve?
                  Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Who's turn is it?
                    "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                    Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Oops, seems to be mine

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EZRhino
                          *bump*

What purpose do the mid-ocean 'airbases' serve?
                          Decoration. They are supposed to look like icebergs.

Comment

Bilbao has fallen to the Habsburg beast. Ships in Gibraltar channel have disappeared without a trace.

OOC: We might have to look into Lazyciv. Arquebusiers keep getting built in my cites for no good reason.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It looks like I lost Kiev and Smolensk to the Tartars!
                              Attached Files
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The Ottoman advance continues into Austrio-Hungary.
                                Attached Files
                                Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Working...
                                X