Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP

Comment

• BUMP!!! 26 Days now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Hey, come on Emugod.. we have waited almost a month...

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

• I'm still waiting for Iron Chancellor to respond to my last offer which I pmed to him and I posted here. If he doesnt respnd soon I will post the turn.

Comment

• Emu, for 200 gold, and whatever is "Plundered" in the taking, Kabul is yours

Comment

• Alright, you got yourself a deal! I'll pay you over 2 or 3 turns. I'll post the turn soon.

Comment

• Sounds good, and I apologize to everyone here for deliberating so long in my decision. That annoying thing called real life...

Comment

• This PBEM is racing at snail speed! Hell, if you hold on a bit more, you may see the continents moving!
                  "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                  -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                  "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                  "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Or the mountains eroding!

Comment

• bump.....

Comment

• Sorry, we had this huge icestorm over the weekend and I've been out of it for a bit. I've started playing the save file and I expect to have it up soon.

Comment

• Americans Caught Off Russian Coast!
                          An American submarine was found along the eastern Russian coast, no doubt attempting to infilitrate Soviet waters. The USSR requests that this vessel withdraw from Russian waters. This is a clear violation of Russian waters. The frigate within the Bering Straight should not approach the Russian coast as well.

Kabul Has Fallen!
                          The fall of Kabul and collapse of the SEATO puppet regime in Afghanistan was officially declared as Soviet tank columns rolled into the city. The 200 gold reparations were formally paid to SEATO via the AI. Many loyal Afghan SEATO government officials could not believe that this alliance would sell them out, as it has. With all resistance within the country subdued, Soviet forces are looking for candidates to form a new government in the region. SEATO's tanks must withdraw back to Pakistani territory.

The USSR also requests that the Untied States consider removing its veto in the United Nations and allowing joint peacekeeping operations in Latin America. Further FARC rebels in Colombia continue to damage the area there and civilians continue to perish needlessly.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, were there partisans, and did you kill them all?

Comment

• There were no partisans, and I plundered 11 gold. Do I really have to return such a measly sum? If you really want it, how will I pay it since the AI does not allow such small payments?

Comment

• Don't worry about it, I was afraid I might discover my treasury drained by the loss of one measly city.

Comment

Working...
                                X