Knapowski vs Paplaczyk A Polish 1v1 2194 Gigamap 0.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pap1723
    Con, I'm having a horrible time with my computer right now. The hard drive has fried, and I will be able to play, but not tonight, I'm just going to install on my roomate's computer. I'm not gonna be online for very long though. Anyone know why Western Digital hard drives fry all the time? Second one on me, anyway, I'll have to send that in for a replacement, so we'll see on how long that's gonna be.
    Pap
    Crap, that sucks man. I have been using the same Hard drive for two or three years now. No problems. Dont know what kind it is, hopefuly you had your files backed up? Good luck man.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Pap,

Im wondering if something is screwy. Last night the Brit units were all over the place, now I could have forgotten CTRL-N for the brits. But the other weird thing was I had over 2000 gold and I know I didn't have near that much last turn PLUS you took Calcutta and I should have LOST some gold.

Any Idea? I wouldthink if I screwed up the season change it would affect all the civs.

And on the season change I just do that once as the Russians right? And as long as the play continues off that one 2194Days.net file it should be OK right?

Thanks
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I had to do something wrong I just checked and the Americans can not build Shermans yet. That should be possible in April 42 right?

We may have to go back to the Soviet April turn and start again.

Comment

Pap I screwed up Ill have to replay this allied turn. I did do the batch file on my other computer but not on this one. I just tried it again. I need to redo or else everything will be screwed up.

Comment

OK Basically the same stuff except I captured Addis Abba, no more Paratrooper games for now in the Arabian Pennisula.
            Attached Files

Comment

Why do people always say 'I think I ctrl-n'ed'? All you have to do is look at the old file to see either way, easy.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Im at home today and dont have my laptop the file is there, so

Comment

*BUMP*
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Pap are we going to play this one?

Comment

Status Quo, sorry this took so long Con, things will move along much nicer now, and Version 0.95 will be out very shortly.

Pap
                      Attached Files

Comment

No worries Ive been kind of jammed up lately too. I may not get to this one for a couple of days.

And I think we already have a crew for the 0.95 test.

Comment

Working...
                        X