-Hong Kong
    -Guam
    -Wake

Axis
    -Novogrod
    -Kharkov
    -Sevastopol
    Attached Files

The two Chicago Pollocks duking it out. Hey you did better out of the box this time Pap. Maybe I wont be able to keep up!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

China: A few Units around Nanning destroyed.
      USA: Sub and several aircraft destroyed in the Aluetians, I sub in the Atlantic sunk.
      Brits; Sunk one sub by Nova Scotia
      USSR: Captured Talinnin.
      Attached Files
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

CITIES CAPTURED

Japan
        -Changsha
        -Pearl Harbor
        -Palembang
        -Rabaul
        -Midway bombed empty
        -A few American naval vessels destroyed

Axis
        -Recaptured Tallinin
        -Kalinin
        -Rostov
        -Kursk
        -Destroyed a few British ships in the Mediteranean
        -Sunk an American destroyer

Pap
        Attached Files

Comment

China Continued to fortify
          USA: Sunk an aircraft carrier south of Alaska, Sunk two uboats in the atlantic.
          Britain sank a uboat in the atlantic.
          USSR, destroyed some planes outside of Rostov.
          Attached Files

Comment

Da Bearzsh
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Japan - Captured Rangoon, Shot down some US bombers
              Axis - Continued offensive in Russia

Pap
              Attached Files

Comment

China: Ho Hum

USA:Sank a couple ship near San Francisco and a troop transport outside of Henderson feild.
                Sank some German subs in the Atlantic.

Brits sank sub or two in the Atlantic, and of course got one engineer near Rangoon

USSR recaptured Kharkov.
                Attached Files

Comment

Japan: Captured Surabaya and Midway
                  Axis: Recaptured Kharkov

Pap
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ha! not before I sold the juicy improvemnts for a LOT of cash.

T-34's can cause a lot of havoc, BEWARE!

Comment

China Ho Hum

USA
                      Pacific: Destroyers sunk west of Seattle and San Fran, and Mexico. Destroyers damaged west of San Diego. Sub Sunk west of San Diego.
                      Atlantic : Sunk FOUR Uboats in Central and North Atlantic, the battle of the Atlantic begins in Earnest.!
                      BRITS
                      Atlantic: Sunk Two or three UBoats in North Atlantic and North Sea.
                      Pacific Destroyer and I assume a transport with troops sunk south of Calcutta, There was 5 or 6 casulties so I assume it was a transport.
                      USSR
                      Recaptured Talinnin. (And sold off the last worthwhile improvement.)

I believe I started the season correctly this time. Let me know if there is a problem. I can play again tonight if you post prior to 2100 Chicago time.

This one is pretty fun we are both doing OK and the wonders and improved units for the Allies are going to make this a fun one.!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Japan - Calcutta and Darwin Captured
                        Axis - Recaptured Tallinin and destroyed a lot of units inside of Alexandria

Pap
                        Attached Files

Comment

Crap how did you get Calcutta? I looked all around and didn't see anything?

Ah well we push on.

Comment

EDIT

THIS TURN NEEDS TO BE REDONE!

China Ho Hum

USA

Atalantic sunk a uboat or two
                            Pacific sunk a uboat

Brit recovered from probally lack of CTRL-N, Pap did you take advantage of that to take Calcutta? Shame on you! But the game continues.

USSR:

Regroup and rebuild destroyed grozny onslaught again.
                            Last edited by conmcb25; January 15, 2003, 11:32.

Comment

No, Calcutta was heavily defended, but I used some Val's and a Battleship and two Marine groups that took heavy losses in capturing it.

Con, I'm having a horrible time with my computer right now. The hard drive has fried, and I will be able to play, but not tonight, I'm just going to install on my roomate's computer. I'm not gonna be online for very long though. Anyone know why Western Digital hard drives fry all the time? Second one on me, anyway, I'll have to send that in for a replacement, so we'll see on how long that's gonna be.

Pap

Comment

Working...
                              X