Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP!

Comment

• just read my notification of absence .... as you haven´t, hum???

Comment

• German turn: nothing special happened (still preparing the big bang )
        Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP!!!!

Comment

• *bump for FiGu*
            If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
            Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• ill get my turn soon up
              "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
              Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• Guys, i will be away for 9 days from saturday. My boss decided to send me in "exile" for a week or so The result is that wont be able to play during that time.

Can you wait untill i'm back? At the current rate we wouldnt have moved much anyway....
                If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.

Comment

• BUMP! This is just to move this thread to the top.

Comment

• ill get the turn up soon... (poly hasn't worked)

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

• 2600 gold has come to the Russian Goverment as a gift from the US.

2 british war ships has been spotted near Hawai and if the british troops decides to capture hawaii.. then god knows what will happen
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by FiGu; May 5, 2003, 13:31.

Comment

• 2 brittish war ships has been spotted near Hawai and if the brittish troops decides to capture hawaii.. then god knows what will happen
                        England desires no war.
                        We kindly ask for your authorization to let us capture that islands and bring the benefits of civilization to its inhabitants.
                        Can we annex those islands to the british empire?
                        South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                        Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• * San Juan liberated
                          * Tripoli captured
                          * Panama city is under siege. We ask other countries to not intervene in the area.
                          Attached Files
                          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Russian government overthrown, Zheleznii Dzhems promises Republic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• The Empire of the Rising Sun wishes to know why a Russian ship is off the coast of Korea. We also wish the new Russian government good luck on its new rise to power.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• France welcomes Republic in Russia

Gold Strasbourg => New York
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X