No announcement yet.

Is Civ II MP dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, he did the room 5 thing when he came back too. once he had to switch to another room because 5 was occupied (may have been me, can't remember). those days were great fun
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• unfortunately civ has lost its heyday.......there will be players for some time still who will play, but i fear the younger generation will play different games and only old Wargamers will continue this until its buried into ground.....

after all, nooone plays civ1 much anymore
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• maybe we can relive the good times if there's ever a civ4 (and assuming that it's any good)
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
          unfortunately civ has lost its heyday.......there will be players for some time still who will play, but i fear the younger generation will play different games and only old Wargamers will continue this until its buried into ground.....

after all, nooone plays civ1 much anymore
          I doubt anyone would play civ2 if civ3 was to civ2 as civ2 is to civ1.

Comment

• nothing like stating the obvious doctor but since civ3 was such a flop.....hehe civ2 lives another day

Comment

• I'm still playing
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• and playing with us

Comment

• I don't know how you can abandon games just when they are getting interesting.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• bad weather the last three days .....though tonite no issues with the weather or anything else for that matter....

next time AH

Comment

Working...
                    X