Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Choke
    Wrong war Darius
    Not really, your post seemed to be referring to Hungary in general, so I used it too.

Originally posted by Choke
    you missed the joke, I said Austria instead of Hungary to bug MC .
    No I caught that; actually I meant to do it but you got to it first (and I don't really want Austria-Hungary).

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
    ha Darius! you don't know what kind of bind you had me in with Bulgaria. On one turn, I had to rush every unit except one from Sofia over to those cities and hope the Serbs in Pristina would not attack. The only reason I retook Lemberg and Chernowitz was because of the Field Marshal and Imperial troops generated by events. If you didn't send that force to Kassa I probably could not have reclaimed those cities.
    Huh, well you can guess this was news to me; I thought I was only harassing you. This was mainly because I had nothing but infantry for 'guerrilla' operations like the ones I did, and couldn't beat your walls. By about 3 turns ago I had about 4 artillery being built per turn, and had a chance of really taking some cities, but then France lost. And yes, I hadn't even bothered to read the events file, so I wasn't prepared in the least for your offensive.

Btw, there was only one unit in Pristina.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Oh yeah, and I was disappointed you never attacked Warsaw before the end; I thought I'd smuck you guys pretty bad. There were at least 25 divisions in there, and about a dozen offensive units. The plan was that your initial attack would juuuust barely kill off my infantry, and then I'd wipe out everything that had attacked, even if in siege forts.

Guess we'll never see the bloodbath though.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Btw, there was only one unit in Pristina.

Why am I not surprised the Serbo-Bulgar front has become the scene of comic relief?
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Unbelievable!

Comment

• Anyway Darius, are you playing next game? What civ do you want?
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 I'm in, don't care what civ.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• I knew that i really did!
                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Working...
                X