No announcement yet.

Nicosar's Master Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming did give him some wiggle room. Nicosar seems to have not taken advantage of it. The condition for his return is not onerous, so if he doesn't, it's his own choice.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i am sure a proper apology will have him back...and more eloquent post are to follow
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• I about people who make peace treaties and then break them immediately, and people hassle me.
        War4 puts it in his signature, and there it sits ? Booooo!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out what eyes has to do with this... Having a big ego and being loud about it isn't grounds for dismissal, or we would have much fewer posters around here

Again... all he has to do is make a real apology and he can be back making his 1000 word posts in a second.
          His choice...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I might be loud but I don't have a big ego.
            You looking for me to ban you again ?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• what are you talking about slow.....once bitten twice shy...he can't pull that manuver again....and its been good banter in the forums...

Comment

• If he appologizes, how can he tell us how he's the master and we are all novices, petitioning at the feet of the master, suplicants to his arcane game knowledge that we all seem to have missed?
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
                  what are you talking about slow.....once bitten twice shy...he can't pull that manuver again....and its been good banter in the forums...
                  I won't need to the next time...

I want to know where he found the players to play this thing at.

Funny thing is, I've talked to him on ICQ before and he's a pretty decent guy. Probably didn't know what he said though in between all those words.
                  Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• That's the problem of being over eloquent. Just that many more opportunities to read between the lines.

RAH
                    And I really don't think he's eloquent, he just suffers from diarhea of the mouth.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• FF the only reason you wont need to is b/c your weak civ will pose no threat

has his eloquence been reinstated yet? or is Ming the peptobismal around here

Comment

• Nah... he's toast... and will stay that way until he truely wants to apologize.

What is really funny... here is saying that we wouldn't follow his rules and cheat, yet he is the person that started a game with free techs and didn't bother to tell his opponent.... And he thinks we have no honor

At least there is proof of how HE PLAYS... yet he has never played us, but he KNOWS we would cheat. I guess he is basing that on how he plays...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Of course we cheat, life wouldn't be worth living unless I beat Sloww in a 7 year old computer game.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                            Of course we cheat, life wouldn't be worth living unless I beat Sloww in a 7 year old computer game.
                            someone tell Eyes too

Comment

• Where is Eyes? Dissecting 3 and PTW ?

Comment

• Nah he posted negative comments and is not playing civ3 MP......comments that are, at present, unfortunately valid.

Comment

Working...
                                X