Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray let's play Imperialism

Ok due to the overwhelming success of the Imperialism option here:

I've decided to try and start one. As the starter I took the right and claim Germany I think for obvious reasons. So here's your chance to be a leader and rule the world, take it.

Russians: Civfan
    Japanese: Pavlov
    French: Prometheus
    Germans: Myself
    Americans: Academia
    Brits: DrFell
    Last edited by von Blücher; August 6, 2002, 04:49.

Japanese for me please, sir.

Btw, the Independents are supposed to be run by the AI.
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

cool. Lets get this game going. Ok for starts, where can I download the scenario? Never playing this game before, I hope Russia isn't in a such poor shape that it would spent the entire length of the scenario bringing it up to par. Well again congradulations on this pbme starting. By the way, whoose turn it is?

All hail Caesar, Wait I mean Zhar Civfan, Leader of Russia.
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

@Civfan:

The scen can be downloaded here

Since you're Russia, you go first.
        Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Civfan
          I hope Russia isn't in a such poor shape that it would spent the entire length of the scenario bringing it up to par. Well again congradulations on this pbme starting.
          Civfan don't worry all countries are more or less equal. thx for the congrats well I hope we get this game starting at the moment it looks good.

Comment

December 1869, the Russian Tribune reports the crowning of the new emperor Civfan went as planned. Emperor Civfan held assembly today in the Russian house of Barons. The emperor states.
            'Today marks a new beginning for Russia. People today will start experiencing a successful economic boom. We will build our country to a glorious new era.'

In the house of barons, an outline of building the countries power was given to the barons.
            The barons aggreed on the new reforms and suggested ways on how they could afford the investments. An organization of the country was going to be needed, especially the resources.

One highlight of the economic boom which the emperor stated to the nation was the continuing of the Grand Railway accross Russia. For several years the plan was idle as money ran out of the project.

In foriegn relations, the emperor proposals of a non-aggression pact with Germany, Japan, Britain, France and America is on the table. Russia wants stablilty in the world and non-aggression pacts will help create stability.

Russian Proposals

-Non-Aggression pact with Germany

-Non-Aggression pact with Britain

-Non-Aggression pact with Japan

-Non-Aggression pact with France

-None-Aggression pact with America
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

the file

the file is to big for the system so i used winzip
              Attached Files
              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Maybe we should wait for some more poeple to join before...ah, what the hey.

The Japanese emperor, Pavamuma Lovikashi, is pleased to see this will fo peace in the Russian Emperor. The emperor gladly agrees to a non-agression pact with Russia and hopes that this will be the beginning of a new time of peace and prosperity.

ooc: I'll play tomorrow because, well, I'm starting to see double.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Sounds like fun, can I be Britain?

Comment

Interesting... could i use USA?
                    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Wow now we're filling up fast. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Japan sends out goods with destinations around the world. Also we played some baseball.
                        Attached Files

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Mmm... I believe that before going on, we should wait for someone to take control of France. They are a major power...
                          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Since France is next, we have to wait for them anyway

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Hmm Pavlov and Civfan are really enthusiasts well this sounds great so it looks like you gonna can't wait to play. Well me too as this is really a fun scen too play. Hmm I think it won't take too long for someone to take over the Frenchies as I've read there are hundreds of thousands of members here so it must be no problem to recruit one of them

Comment

Working...
                              X