This is what happens when you don't get HG on deity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartFart
    And building on grassland,getting monarchy about 2000 b.c. with pyramids can make more production tnan any Hanger can do. But you need same hut luck in that one. Finding free city in 1st 10 turns is more powerful than any wonder. Tell me am wrong please.
    lol, he got a whole string of free tribes in the game with me, and it didn't help him one bit.

If there is a 1000 year gap between when 2 players in a duel get monarchy the game is pretty much over then and there.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

• Ok so you're telling me that any sort of tribe within the first 1000 wins is an automatic win...WOW! What a great setting. So let me get this straight...Any tribe early is an automatic win, having to have 3 units and a temple to keep a size 1 city happy is all part of the strategy of deity, forcing yourself to cut back on expansion if you don't get HG is a quirk of Deity, barbarians attacking one person and not another is all strategy as well...sounds like a great setting. I'll tell you what smartass, I'll give you that rematch since you have already said and done everything I could ever possibly want from you. Markus I didn't get a whole slew of tribes number 1, and the tribes I did get were on the other side of the map. Look at where your tribes are and where your resources are. Cities with 100% corruption and do nothing but add to the riot factor aren't exactly advantageous, but of course you already knew that. I've proved my point with all of this, I even got one of you to admit that deity sucks and that you play it curb expansion. I'll give you your last game smartass and then I'm moving on to civ3.

Comment

• I cannot figure out what the **** is wrong with you. So are you saying that finding a tribe doesnt means a **** or what? If you're saying that,then you're lying,because i know you're understanding power of that. It is so simple. Isn't it? I am avilable now. 1st game you won,you won it by that tribe.So? Was that a skill?
        My life, my rules

Comment

• I mean what is the difference between building temples and regrouping your workers? Click or two at best.
          My life, my rules

Comment

• We really need that photo Happy/Eyes/Sean

How about one of you gloating over your latest victory/victim
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• yes we all would like to see that
              HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

• Don't hold your breath - Sean is too chicken to post his photo
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I believe he would quite cute in a tiny tennis skirt.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• somone find out when hes playing and just take pictures of the entire team
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• My ****ing point moron is that on any other setting but deity an advanced tribe within the first 1000 years doesn't guarantee a win. So why don't you sit back and shut the **** up. It's not my fault you admit to the fact that you play deity to curb expansion. It's not my fault you play a setting where anyone can win on any given game and strategy takes a back seat to luck. It's not my fault all the players on apolyton suck and continually insist on this setting so as to keep the game at their pace. Live with the fact that you and the rest of apolyton sucks and you'll never be any better. I guess playing on a setting where an early tribe can decide the win is truely a great setting, have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by HappySunShine
                        My ****ing point moron is that on any other setting but deity an advanced tribe within the first 1000 years doesn't guarantee a win. So why don't you sit back and shut the **** up. It's not my fault you admit to the fact that you play deity to curb expansion. It's not my fault you play a setting where anyone can win on any given game and strategy takes a back seat to luck. It's not my fault all the players on apolyton suck and continually insist on this setting so as to keep the game at their pace. Live with the fact that you and the rest of apolyton sucks and you'll never be any better. I guess playing on a setting where an early tribe can decide the win is truely a great setting, have fun.
                        please explain to me why you didn't win our game then? you had 4 advanced tribes and i had 0.
                        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                        and kill them!

Comment

• Number 1, you got advanced tribes. One needs only to look at the original hut placement. Number 2 your land was 10 times as good as mine. And if you're trying to tell me that an early tribe doesn't do anything then you need to tell that to smartass and tell him that the game we played he lost was because of my skill. You can't have it both ways.

Comment

• Yes but where is the photo you little chickensh*t.

Comment

• yeah markus, where is your photo...i know you hae a digital camera now.....you showed me some pictures
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X