Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
      http://john.jfreaks.com
      -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Some natives where killed.
        Attached Files
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Due to the appalling road infrastructure in Viking territory, no action was against the northern barbarians. A massive force has assembled for a final assault on New Carmarthen, however. Travelers from the north report that several enemy towns behind New Carmarthen lack stockades and are connected by a quality road system, so its fall should be the decisive.
          Attached Files
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Field Commander's Log in Chippewa

We have held through the night despite barbarous attacks by sea. We launch a hastily made craft of our own to fight these monsters on their own terms. We have taken out one of their dragon ships, but our crew have been shattered by the other, despite its being heavily damaged itself. Have sent dispatch to the General of the Eastern Army to send more supplies to counter this menace.

Field Commander's Log in Big Sioux

The final offensive against the northern tribes has been completed with the taking of Red Deer and Grand Rapids, thanks to the extra supplies given us this last season. I do not believe any tribes further north present any threat to the wellfare of the glorious empire-across the sea. All save garrisoning troops will be presented to the Eastern Commander next season.

Field Commander's Log outside Tlacopan

Continued assaults have continued to lower enemy numbers and moral, but has still not been enough to take the fortress city. The aristocracy in the north say that many factors have lead to us not being given all the support we need to take the city quickly. However, it is essential to our coastal road to supply cities that hav already been taken further south. Mabey next season...

Message to the Irish Knights East of Chippewa

Please Move, you are blocking the progress of the royal army of His Magesty the Emperor-Overseas. The Wiking menance must be obliterated, no matter the costs.
            Attached Files
            Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
            -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Irish knights in their wimpy armour and sissy helmets were ambushed and obliterated near Silver Lake. In other news, Romans are mommy's kids who will freeze to death in the North of the Norse.
              Attached Files
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• The map.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Ok, quick question, how many people currently have any 'hero' units right now? I lost mine the first turn and haven't gotten any since.
                  Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                  -The Artist Within-

Comment

• I have 1 or 2.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• I got a few early on but I haven't got any currently.

Comment

• Mine went to Valhalla fighting the Chinese in Winnipeg.

Comment

• The Irish Army continues to move east. None of the hated vikings were spotted. The Irish government is now acting on the assumption that the Vikings are a bunch of wimps.
                          Attached Files
                          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• It doesn't matter which battle we die in. All it matters is that we die in battle.

Comment

• Not much happening currently...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Roman troops march to the Viking towns New Carmarthen and Great Falls, only to find them completely abandoned. One of their vaunted longships was spotted outside the latter village, so we garrisoned it lightly as this was so clearly a trap. Troops have also withdrawn from New Carmarthen, as a counterattack from New Cardiff is expected.

OOC: Leo, how do you pillage a railroad without having a unit remain there afterwards?
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X