• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is well in new pheonicia
    Attached Files
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• A pheonician map as of 1043, much of the americas are unknown, some is known to us. The rest is guesswork looking at the last published map
      Attached Files

Comment

• Alapesso's Workshop completed last turn, guess I forgot to announce it.

Map with what I can see added:

Attached Files
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Another Victory for the southern naval division in Nicaraguay!

In the north, Chippewa conquered... however, many of the hairy Wikings escaped the town via a large menacing boat to the north. Indeed, Cippewa seems to be along a giant body of water, a lake as it is freshwater. This lake appears to be vast, and if these ships are as powerful as they seem, we will have a tougher time taking out these smelly humanoids than we thought. Hopefully this lake is not extensive as it goes east.
          Attached Files
          Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
          http://john.jfreaks.com
          -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Silver Lake shall never fall. Come get some, Western dogs.

/me spits
            Attached Files
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• China is a threat to all civilizations. All civilizations are at war with China. Become civilized.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Actually, I'm not at war with China

Comment

• The Irish council of elders has set up shop in Comanche Bluffs. The Irish people (and their enemies) will soon feel it's wrath!
                  Attached Files
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Carthago-Roman trade flourishes
                    Attached Files

Comment

• After years of preparation, the invincible Roman legions have marched up the northern mountains to drive a final stake in the Viking menace. Red Feathers and Powhatan Swamp were taken with ease, the latter being defended by one of their vaunted longships lying in port. Its men were found drunk in the town and put to the sword. A full 4 Viking units were found trapped in a gully east of Red Feathers and mercilessly slaughtered.

A Viking longship was also found at sea off Cardiff and attacked by one of our war galleys. After a three-hour battle the experienced Viking sailors achieved victory, but not after losing their sail and 4/5 of their men.
                      Attached Files
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Field Note to Commander of the Easter Army

Commander, the men at Chippewa have held against fierce attacks by the Viking marines. We have taken heavy casulties but still hold the city and have prepared basic city defenses. What are you orders?

Field Note to Field Commander Txa Sui

Order a slow pull back. We need forces to finish off the natives in the north, and our commandos are needed by our southern army to take out a heavily gaurded Aztec city. Hopefully the hairy dogs will not notice the gradually fewer men untill we are completely out. Once we are ready, we shall return en-force and wipe these pigs from our posteriors like the latrine scum they are.
                        Attached Files
                        Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                        -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Leo?

*lifts rock*

Nope not there.

Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                          -The Artist Within-

Comment

• I think we should really look into using LazyCiv...

No news is bad news.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Look into it? If you lost some production by all means use it.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• The Age of the Vikings is passing

Irish Warriors have liberated our city on the Great Central River. Many vikings were slain, and one of their mighty warships was destroyed as it lay at anchor. As soon as the Irish leaders can remember the name of the city, this victory will be added to the honour roles of the great Irish Army!
                                Attached Files
                                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                                X