No announcement yet.

Maybe we should form a slow players group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fell asleep!!!!.......man thats one of the reasons I don't drink any more........no more passing out!!!!!!!!!.........lol
    Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

The worst one is if you are changing government - you miss the choices and its another 7 turns of anarchy.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

no its not...in the same year you can change your govt more than once...very good if you pick the wrong choice...so long as your turn hasn't ended
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

That's only true if you had made a choice off the menu.

If you don't make a choice before the government menu disappears, the revolution button gets greyed out and you're stuck in anarchy for another 7 turns.

Trust me, I've been afk and its happened to me.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Gee... I didn't know that... but I guess it's because I've never not picked a government
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Beleive me, its not the kind of discovery you want to make

Its happened to me twice now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                Its happened to me twice now.
                I can understand the first time... Heck, I would figure that if I didn't get back in time, I could just change it to what I wanted when I got back...

But letting it happen a second time AFTER knowing...

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hehe...yes i learned the hard way as well......but i have never let it happen again
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

quote:

From Consul Deitus Dudius (50 B.C.): i must have slept thrru part wheere u pick research - now i am researching banking and I dont rremeber picking that

LOL - that really sucked. In my own self defense it was about 3am on a work nite. Good thinq we playeed with a 5 min timer though. Because when I woke upI ahd been researching banking for 3 turns.

The best was winzity - he sent em an ICQ telling me to turn my speakers up, I presume to wake me up .

BTW, thx dank. I agree, when I'm awake I'm usually not too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      I always wondered if it would select a tech for you.
                      I worry about it sometimes when I'm taking a smoke break
                      It selects the top one on the list (not bad if you need alphabet early but who would fall asleep that early, horrible if you need navigation and you get banking)

Comment

You mean like yesterday when you fell asleep??

Deity dude: LOL i woke up and i had been researching banking for 3 turns and was building all sorts of wierd **** in my cities

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

I can understand the first time... Heck, I would figure that if I didn't get back in time, I could just change it to what I wanted when I got back...

But letting it happen a second time AFTER knowing...
                          It can happen to anyone - you only have to be afk for a few seconds and you're in anarchy till the next ODEO.

Comment

Working...
                          X