No announcement yet.

New Maps For Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad idea. I'm willing to trust that most of the people that I usually play with wouldn't peek in advance.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

good call rah/ming....i would agree to something like that ...
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yes it would save some time when playing with trusted players
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

See thats why I made the maps I did. Sure they are patterns, but think of it as game board rather than an actual world. Its not like random maps get all that creative anyways.

I sought to cut off all the *****ing and moaning that accompanies most multiplayer games. "i started in mountains, and look at all the rivers you got" or "jeeze, this game doesn't count you got 4 huts to my 1" its things like this that just bring down enjoyability for the more... particular players. These people like to cut down as many variables as possible, so I guess the maps were made for them.

For those of you who actually can make it through a game without *****ing about terrain, and huts, and starting positions, and barbarians, and everything else under the sun, then the maps aren't for you and you have my respect.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yes, i see what you mean, but when we play duels, we like to play them on smaller worlds with one large land mass so conflict can begin early. Your maps seem to discourage early conflict. (which is the purpose of duels)

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X