New Maps For Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Maps For Multiplayer

Hey all, I made a few new maps that would work nice for multiplayer, check them out.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

7 Player Free For All and/or Team Map

This map works well for both. Each player starts on a different one of the large islands. DON'T change starting positons or resource seed. They are set delibrately.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OzzyKP; June 15, 2002, 00:13.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

7 Player Free For All and/or Team Map

Here is the file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Escher Map

This one is kinda cool, I guess its an all purpose map. Could be used for duels or team games, or anything really. DON'T change the resource seed. And you might not want to change starting locations, but look at it first.
        Attached Files

Comment

Escher Map

Here is the file
          Attached Files

Comment

Duel Map

This is designed for a duel. Randomize resources all you want. I'd suggest you don't change starting postions thought, its set up for either White, Dark Blue, Light Blue, or Purple vs. Green, Yellow or Orange.
            Attached Files

Comment

Duel Map

here is the file.
              Attached Files

Comment

Team Game Map

This one is cool, and works well for 2 on 2 or 3 on 3. It could even be used for duel, but I woudn't recommend it. Top vs. bottom.
                Attached Files

Comment

Team Game Map

here is the file

btw, don't change starting locations. I guess you could change resource seed, but this one works nicely.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ok, thats all of them, if any of the files don't work just send an e-mail to: OzzyKP@aol.com and I'll send you whichever you want.

Comment

nice maps.....only problem i can forsee.....they are all geared towards naval power which ican be very unbalancing ...especially in a duel

other than that...well done!!!
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Yes, some cool maps, but I really enjoy the exploring aspect of civ.

Well done.
                        RAH
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

as do i.....its unfortunate that random maps are all like some sort of cell form under a petri dish...
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

But at least random maps can't be viewed before a session starts.

Ozzy, why do you use patterns so much? I know you're trying to make things as even as possible. But even if no one peeked at a map prior, it wouldn't take long to figure out the pattern. (Even though they look KEWL ) And even if someone peeked on a less patterned map, they might not remember the little differences, but on these, one look would be all you would need.

RAH
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe it would be worth somebody setting up a bunch of random maps where the starting locations and seed generator are set so everybody gets an respectable and similar starting location. As long as you can trust the host to pick one of them on a random basis, and that he hasn't looked at it...

It was really boring trying to play a duel with war, and wasting so much time trying to get a reasonably fair map for both of us.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X