No announcement yet.

Another IMPERIALISM 1870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might I direct you to vonB's post just four posts up?
    Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

• D'oh, nevermind.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• I am announcing that I am willing to give just about anything (be creative) to whoever would give me the colonialism tech.
        Attached Files
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Whee, finally. I'll get on it.
          Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

• Dude, that was the wrong save, guess I should have noticed it at once but I'm not that perceptive.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

• Ehrm, I'm Germany, so what's wrong with the file?
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nevermind I see, here ya be.
                Attached Files
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Latest news from the USA!

President declares war on dinosaurs!
                  After finding out they were already dead he handed out several medals and held a ticker-tape parade in New York.

Various goods arrives to European harbours
                  Large American merchant fleet has gathered in the Bay of Biscay.

Riots on Cuba!
                  President sez: no comments.

Breakthrough in diplomacy!
                  President Pavlov spent a week conferencing with Russian leader Kurkov. According to the departement of state the talks were a complete success and the two nations made a scientific agreement. Further details are unfortunately classified. (You got what you wanted, Kirk)

The president commented on the conference himself: "Man, it wasch a helluvaparty! I gotsch to tell ya, that Kurkov, or Koko asch I call him, isch one great guy! Lischten, if I wasch ever......zzzzzzzzz"

The presidents press secretary clarified his comment by saying: "The president was very pleased with the outcome of this talks and he was just tired. Promise"

Prez thanks the vice prez!
                  President Pavlov issued the congressional medal of honour to vice president Germanos; "as a small payback for all your services to this great nation"

New soap out!
                  Buy! Buy! Buy! It's what all the stars use!

-Homer Simpson

Comment

• et la file
                    Attached Files

-Homer Simpson

Comment

• ANZAC's turn.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Doesn't japan go now
                        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• No, Japan plays after Russia.

Comment

• Yep, Soundwave's intro had the wrong order. The correct one is the one Germanos posted a ways down on the first page:

Russia
                            Japan
                            France
                            Germany
                            US
                            Independents
                            UK
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Britain would like France to evacuate its settler from the Malaya peninsula as this is british territory. Thank you.
                              Attached Files
                              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Izvestia, Mar 1870

Premier Kurkov has announced the formation of a formal alliance between The Russian Empire and the German Reich. Kurkov stated that this new unity will be unbreakable, and greatly aid both great nations on diplomatic, military, economic and scientific level.

In other news, word reaches our offices that the imperial military has occupied the Ottoman city of Kars in retaliation for excusions into Russian borders by Ottoman forces. Military planners hint that similar solutions are planned to deal with Central Asian raiders recently caught in our borders.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X