calling all aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deity uses brainwashing techniques on Hydey

Hydey says deity has a spotless rep , he is a civ god and never attacks.

what , what did I say that?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

we have decided to start a new deity game on saturday morning, if you want to join in post here or icq me 78297354.

if you could put me into a game on tonight or any other friday night I would enjoy, the challenge.....the victory !
      Chat With Kings
      Spies Report<From: Bruce To: Gordon> Once I get some factories I'll start nibbling at Phat Phal's cities.

Comment

or emperor ... the game will be starting at 10:30am. i'll be on icq at 10:00 - 10:30am saturday incase you got any questions, suggestions

ip address is 192.168.0.2
        Chat With Kings
        Spies Report<From: Bruce To: Gordon> Once I get some factories I'll start nibbling at Phat Phal's cities.

Comment

Dunno what's happening tonight. I think Horse is away again. Deity could well be off having meetings with his defamation lawyer. Those who do turn up online usually appear around 9-9:30pm.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
            And he obviously gave up on me. Well, he attacked me, didn't he. Unprovoked. Onion Island. You can keep the Alamo - "Remember Onion Island!", I reckon.
            He doesn't do it any other way does he?
            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
            and kill them!

Comment

Originally posted by markusf

He doesn't do it any other way does he?
              Now now Markus, that's THREE theads you've used to have a dig
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

lol, i posted in here before yesterdays session. You just happened to prove your true charactor one more time.
                Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                and kill them!

Comment

Working...
                X