calling all aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all aussies

Me and mate are having a game on friday night.
    if you want to join in your more than welcome too.

my icq is 78297354. msg me and we'll talk
    Chat With Kings
    Spies Report<From: Bruce To: Gordon> Once I get some factories I'll start nibbling at Phat Phal's cities.

Hmm, I don't think so
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

AH Scared!!

why not AH ? this one of yuor DL's ???
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I've already got enough problems with the current list of local looneys without adding another one.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

thanks finbar, appreciate it
          Chat With Kings
          Spies Report<From: Bruce To: Gordon> Once I get some factories I'll start nibbling at Phat Phal's cities.

Comment

I'm sure we'll work you in to one of our Fri night games Phat - added you to my icq.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

but you don't want to start any new games Deity

I will give you a game Phat_Phal when we both have time
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I didn't say a new game - we work him in as a sub first!

Then when we get a new one going and he seems reliable we start a new one sometime down the track....
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

What's wrong with new games, Deity? Isn't that what all those Gigs of hard drive space are for?
                  " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                  "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Deity has his hard drive full of parrot droppings
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by deity
                      I didn't say a new game - we work him in as a sub first!

Then when we get a new one going and he seems reliable we start a new one sometime down the track....
                      In other words Deity is going to groom him
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Oh Jeez. Supreme & Spotless Jnr.

Comment

Deity likes his little proteges. I think Hydey and I were probably a big disappointment to him in that respect

Comment

And he obviously gave up on me. Well, he attacked me, didn't he. Unprovoked. Onion Island. You can keep the Alamo - "Remember Onion Island!", I reckon.

Comment

Oh yes - we shan't forget Onion island, ever

Comment

Working...
                              X