Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, msg me when you online next.

Comment

you know i will.....i have to start practicing civ3 again, with mp to be released soom time soon, i dont' want to be left playing catch up
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

It's a few months till PTW comes out though, at least 5 or 6. An experienced civer can master it pretty swiftly as well.

Comment

I"m very interested in what PTW will be like... but, if it isn't good, we still have Civ II MP to fall back on.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
            you know i will.....i have to start practicing civ3 again, with mp to be released soom time soon, i dont' want to be left playing catch up
            It looked pretty lame to me.. You basically couldn't build more then 4 or 5 cities. If you make the map bigger, the turns took forever. And we all know it would be months before the bugs have been worked out just to make MP playable.
            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
            and kill them!

Comment

Even in the absence of bugs (a big qualifier) I'm still not that hopeful about civ3MP. It'll probably make a good arcade strategy game, so the 2x king players will be ok, but I can't see a game with as much strategy involved as civ2.

Comment

Ming, thanks for sending me the info.

I'm not hopeful for civ3mp, I still figure we have about a year before they have a stable version up. Hopefully I'll be wrong.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  I'm not hopeful for civ3mp, I still figure we have about a year before they have a stable version up. Hopefully I'll be wrong.
                  A year on Pluto
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                  X