Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can play from 6:30pm est tonight for a few hours...
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Hmmm....

Well, this seems to be quite the vet-heavy game, but does anyone mind if someone relatively new to MP joins in?
      "When you tell people where to go, but not where to get there, you'll be amazed at the results."
      - General George S. Patton

Comment

• Im in, if anyone else is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia
          I can play from 6:30pm est tonight for a few hours...
          That's going to be too early for me and Rah. I was thinking more like 9 or 10 central time.

But it does look like somebody else may be interested. Who knows, maybe a couple of games going on tonight
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

That's going to be too early for me and Rah. I was thinking more like 9 or 10 central time.
            Thats way too late for me Im afraid...
            But it does look like somebody else may be interested. Who knows, maybe a couple of games going on tonight
            Ok, well is anyone else up for a game at about 6:30pm est?

Comment

• Cal, you can count me in if I can't find another game by then.
              "When you tell people where to go, but not where to get there, you'll be amazed at the results."

Comment

• Cool! Is that time good for you?

Comment

• I advise anyone who likes playing MP not to get a Linksys router. The damnable things prevent hosting, and unfortunately both me and Cal have them....

If anyone else out there can play soon, Cal and I would be very appreciative.

Comment

• Sorry, we won't be available for a few hours yet. And if ming is in the same game as me, we need someone else to host
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There must be some way of getting around the router....dammit!

Comment

• If it's in the router, you may be able to change the settings. Unfortunately that's past my level of expertiese, I'll ask my employees, they may know something about it.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think I have to figure out how to open a port for civ2 to use

Comment

• hey rah

can't make it friday going to dodger game, should be a good one daal vs johnson

may be able to make it saturday hope to see you then
                            In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                            "Mark Twain"

Comment

• i might be able to make it friday.... but i won't be able to make it for saturday......its a girls Bday and my present to her will be the infamous "TF"
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
                                its a girls Bday and my present to her will be the infamous "TF"
                                Have fun... I'm sure she will too
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X