X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the map, it changed every turn in this... keep up the good work
    Attached Files
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

pap ???
      If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
      Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

...and this started so quickly
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Britain took over Cadiz in Spain.

Pap
          Attached Files

Comment

Gustav Adolf slain by Russian forces !!

Stockholm is expected to fall to Russian forces any day now. Tzar Alexander is very pleased with the progress of Russain troops in the area. This will bring Russia even closer to its friends in the west.

In th Black sea, Russian forces lands near Ankara. The capture of this town is vital for Russian interest in the area.

-sas-
            Attached Files
            If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.

Comment

Sarajevo taken
              This month Sarajevo has been liberated from the boot heel of Ottoman opression. With Bucharest surrounded it will surely follow the same path as it's sister city.
              Attached Files
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Kario Falls

Following a brief battle fought near the ancient Pyramids of Giza, troops of the French Army of the Orient have secured Kario. Considerable quantities of loot was taken from the Ottoman government's treasuries.
                Following the fall of the city the Ottoman government accepted France's peace terms.

The French government has refused to comment on Ottoman reports that non-French European officers were present during the battle for Kario.

Below: The 'Battle of the Pyramids'
                Attached Files
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

KOBENHAGEN NEAR FALLING!!!

The Dannish capital, with its large influx of german peasents, is near to falling. Initial negotiations between prussian and danish officials failed and the prussian army, after decimating the ill equiped danish army settled into siege opperations. Day and Night shells have been hitting the city from the well sighted prussian artillery. The city is believed to be no more than a month away from falling as the people of kopenhagen feel the pinch of a siege.

GRANADA BACK IN HANDS OF SPANNISH!!!

The prussian ambassador in spain has it on realiable authority that the spannish forces have pushed the british invaders back from the city of Granada which fell last month to the invading brits. A Large contingent of Moors were part of the army which took back the city. Prussian military advisors were seen at the battle but the government denies that they werre there to do anything other than observe...

RUSSIAN TROOPS SPOTTED NEAR STOCKHOLM!!!

In the spirit of co-operation in the Russo-Prussian alliance the prussian frigate 'Fredrick I' helped bombard the city of stockholm which is under siege from the brave russian forces. The frigate popped in fired a few shells at the wall of the city and then retreated out of the reach of the harbour guns after sufering minor damage in return.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah moving again, got to love this scen
                  Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

And the map, now extended at the bottom because the french unsportingly took cairo
                    Attached Files

Comment

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!

Comment

I cannot download the file.
                        I am trying, but it says page unavailable.

Pap

Comment

Pap, I just emailed you the file

Comment

British turn happens thanks to Case.
                            British continue development of their troops, and their economy.
                            No conquests, or even skirmishes recorded.

Pap
                            Attached Files

Comment

Russia continues the attack on Stockholm.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Siege drags on
                                The sige of bucharest now drags on into its third month. The Austrian high command has made assurances that the city will soon fall and prove to be the first domino with the rest of the Balkans following soon after. One general has attributed the lengthy siege to a lack of artillary. Doubtless the light cannon are resting in Sarajevo after their glorious victory there. they will surely be ready within the month and on the road to Bucherest.
                                Attached Files
                                "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
                                X