X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game III: Markusf surrenders early

We must be playing best of 5 now

He can't handle raging hordes
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

ya whatever.. Problem is you wouldn't play if i didn't agree to every single setting. You screwed up the map so bad, it was pretty much impossible to play, PLUS you picked the greeks, which seem to get a big barb defence bonus, above the 5 city one.. I reloaded the the game 10 times and moved, each and every single time a 70% dead non vet archer kills the german cap, and each time 2 barb archers attack the greek cap the defending warror isn't even hurt. On a small map like that with hordes, you aren't playing against another person your playing against the AI. My main reason for leaving though was because it was impossible build more then 3 cities on that island.
    Attached Files
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

Yes but you lost
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

no, i posted we are allowed to ask for restarts before we even started. You know damn well that if you make a small map 5 billion years old the host is guarented a great start and the other person is screwed. ESPECIALLY if you make islands.
        and kill them!

Comment

Excuses, excuses

Comment

Perhaps you should take turns hosting with the host choosing the settings
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

On a small map with raging hordes you're not playing against the human you're playing against the AI....how many times have I said that and everyone said to me "No you just can't play raging hordes because you only know how to play 2x2x King villages only blah blah blah"?

Comment

AH won't accept any settings other then the ones he dictates.
                Eyes, there is a HUGE difference between Small land, with a 5 square island, then a huge landmass with 20 squares. Normally barbs can not land by ship until someone has mapmaking.. but this and other rules are ignored on maps like that..
                and kill them!

Comment

I guess you're all just a bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

*more popcorn and a case of beer*

Nothing better than watching the whining
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is going to be great with the mighty eyes getting in on the act.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

why don´t you alternate the host?
                        justice is might

Comment

Originally posted by oedo
                          why don´t you alternate the host?
                          AH won't play on any settings other then his, So you quit out of first game, and then the next game he finally gets the settings you asked for in the first place.. (sort of)
                          and kill them!

Comment

Good work dad, always baffle brains with bullshlt

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I may be overseas but that does not mean you can tell a pack of lies about game settings Markus.

It is a complete lie to say that I insist on game settings and will only play those settings.

I almost never play 2x. Guess what? Our first 2 games were 2x.

Then you asked for 1x1x deity. Fine, we play that, you lose and whine about barbs.

You don't like small maps so I make the map larger.

You whine about barbs, because you can't handle them, so in our our current game I set them to villages.

If you lose that game I'm sure you'll have another excuse

Comment

Working...
                              X