No announcement yet.

History PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so it seems it's France, Britain, and Russia vs. Germany and AH. However since AH was one of the countries to invade Germany too I don't know whether their alliance was real, but then again the player at the time is gone now anyway... and...

Let's put it this way, what are your plans for AH, Civfan?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Austria had an alliance with France, to keep a peace. A friendship pact or arrangement was made with Russia.
      I'll take my turn abit later tonight.

Civfan

ps. If war breaks out, AH was intented to stay neatrul.
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• hmm, so I guess I'm all alone.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• I'll sign a defensive alliance with you darius
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Okay thanks. Still not a very clear-cut Europe though.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• *BUMP* for next in line
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Civfan
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Austria has taken her turn. all hail austria!
                  Attached Files
                  Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Some news from Roma...

First of all, I've got a question: the Ottoman Empire is now played by the cruel Sultan Abdullah Idiotic, is that correct?

Because, if it's the case, it sure does change the geopolitical situation! So before everybody jumps on poor Turkey, the League of Nation should meet and decide whether we'll need to appoint a new leader to the Ottoman Empire, or if the country will need to be protected (read "occupied") by his neighbours...

And the save:
                    Attached Files
                    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• nothing much.

As secretary-general of the League of Nations, I propose a resolution where no nation shall seize any territory of the Ottoman Empire and if any nation should break this, then the other nations have an obligation to restore the lost Turkish territory.

Britain supports Turkey's defense.

Comment

• the save
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Since I have nothing to gain from the Ottoman Empire and no allies who would either, I'll throw in Germany's support for the proposal.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• France supports the proposal as well. But what if Ottoman declares war?
                            If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
                            Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• I might be interested in joining in as the Ottoman Player... err... Where do you download the scenario file ?

Comment

• the resolution would only be for protection from a foreign aggressor for the time being, not helping the Ottomans attack others. If the Ottoman Empire does declare war, then the resolution is null and void.

Comment

Working...
                                X