Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MICHIGAN Players!! Lets play a game in the mitten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree - i just thought if everyone could play on a day, and i couldnt, i wouldn't want to be the one who stopped the game from happening.

Back to where we started, I can play any weeknite startiing at 7:30pm or Sunday might - at 8:30pm.

Comment

Some one just let me know what is going on.... Ill play how ever... when ever.....
      I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

Buddy! How you been? I heard you were on the east side running from the law? What is your situation, send me an e-mail.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Im ok with what ever... some one just make sure 1 week before that i actually know the date, and Ozzy, If its not teams, I assure you I wont kill you right away. hehe... I wont be an agressive player. Ill take the peaceful watch this game. And if anyone attacks me... Ill wipe you all out. Hehe.... jk.
          I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

Oh and as of the moment, ive avoided the law.... Im sure the re-occuring problem i face, may re arise again. But They would have to catch me. So far No trouble though. Ive avoided it. But you never know, not with my life. And big B, said he'd let me use his pc for the use of the game. I just need to know in advance so i can set it up. And make sure i have gas to make it out here. And Dank, I went by your house... You werent there... ah to bad. Saw hawk though, for the bbq... i deffinetly vote Hawks house. Being Im sure im the onyone that has seen everyone's place. Anyways.... Send me the dates for everything.

Comment

Yeah I heard you came by..............11:30pm!!!!......egads man....I was on a date!!!......then I haven't see or heard of ya....got a little worried.....I can do sunday nites at 8:30 pm also but i can only play at the latest to 12
              Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

Well I suppose I can do Sunday night at 8:30, but it has to be every other Sunday. I could make it on June 23rd.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Liked the house did we

Comment

so does everyone want to do it every other sunday?.....that works for me also.......

Comment

one question.....i have heard the expression about michigan "in the mitten" before...who/what/where does this expression come from/mean? i heard it on the telly the other day but they didn't expand on the expression so i was left hanging
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

dont know where the expression came from., but it's referd to the mitten because it's shaped like a mitten

Comment

So are we playing this coming up Sunday?

Comment

Ok guys lets get some confirmations for June 23rd at 8:30pm the game will be on every other sunday......rules have been discused so far but Ozzy you might want to post them again....I'm there at that time...anyone else?

Comment

i'll be there

Comment

Jun 23rd, 8:30 PM, i'm confirming.

Comment

Working...
                                X