Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention MICHIGAN Players!! Lets play a game in the mitten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would rather have everyone play then exclude people because the groupings would be too close -

BTW - bud you could take gran blanc

Comment

Perhaps Deity, My gf is there right now. And I have been there off and on for the last month. Hehe It would be an interesting place, but that would put me closer to you guys. Hehe... and to flint, with hawk. I would end up slaughtering some one. Hehe.....
      I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

Hey I'll even start out in copper country......lol........
        Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

i'll start where ever it dont matter,I probley wont last long anyway

Comment

Oh and as far as having that BBQ it's a good idea..

Comment

I'm gonna post something in the MI game area about the BBQ

Comment

Damn...what a high-on....I was in that section......well here it goes......CALLING ALL MI PLAYERS FAR AND WIDE...

We would like to pick a time and place to have a BBQ with all of us...there is so many people who play civ that live in MI that we thought it would be kinda cool to have a BBQ.....Hawk has offered his place (if he still is willing to) or we could come up with a more neatral area like maybe a park...but Hawk has a pool and 3 computers networked, bud has a nice laptop and I can even bring my machine......we can chow down and play and cool game....post your thoughts...if ozzy doesn't mind...and we'll get it figured out....

Comment

Hehe Ozzy wont mind, shoot he is back in Maryland Now. I say All forward with the Barbeque. I just need at least a weeks notice to make sure i got enough gas to make my beater down that way. Hehe... And of course id have to visit my gf. Hehe anyways, Would love to hang out with you guys. Think it would be the coolest **** around.
                  I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

I can offer my place as a backup if the "flint connection" doesnt come thru

Comment

ahhhhhh......even closer to me......well lets start working on a day now guys......before the 4th of july or after?

Comment

Hey, start a new thread for the BBQ planning. Lets keep this for the game. Ming will allow it, he allowed my DC get together thread.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Alright, because of some of the close quarters I think we should make this a 3 way team game.

StrategicKing - Detroit
                          Warhawk - Flint
                          Deity Dude - East Lansing
                          Dank - Ann Arbor
                          Ozzy - Holland
                          Bud - Fennville

Bud and I will ally. And you all need to figure out who to ally with. Alliances based on skill level (a stronger & weaker player) and starting location are good.

I finished working on the map, I've made everyone's start equal and we are all placed in the right spot on the map. It is posted here for everyone to see.

We need to pick a time and date to start.
                          Attached Files

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I say no to a team game Who came up with that idea anyways. I though we had it settled on everyman for themselves.

Comment

Team games are cool, dunno how anyone can dislike em.

Comment

Well in general I love team games, but for this game I figured since Bud and I both wanted in the game, and since we grew up a block from each other, then it'd be smart to make teams so we could ally rather than wipe each other out the first turn.

But if Bud can't keep himself out of jail then it may be non-issue and we'll skip the team idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X