No announcement yet.

Another Age of War PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remove the garrisons from the cities in question (so they don't disappear), and then follow the instructions. If you want I can make the file (in the form of a demand) and you can accept it, if that would be easier.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Can I do the demand during my turn? I think I'll look at the instructions for this thing and report back
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• ok here is the save. More agricultural and industrial development.

Edit- removed file
        Last edited by The ANZAC; May 31, 2003, 14:14.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• here is the transaction. IM me for the password. BTW does the password apply to all the players and transactions or just this specific transaction or to the specific player or to a specific pair of players?
          Last edited by The ANZAC; May 31, 2003, 14:17.

Comment

• I never really figured that out, but I do know that when you accept an offer you don't need to know the password. I think you actually enter the password that you use in the savegame, to prove that you're who you say you are, but I really have no idea.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• I entered a different password and it worked Anyway, I guess it'll work out in the end

Comment

• I've used the utility once and then played around with it some on a game I started myself, if Anzac had wanted to, he could have accepted the agreement for you as well!

Comment

• Then I guess I will!

Comment

• trade finished! You're right it does work!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nick?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• All quiet in Italy
                        Attached Files
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Manufacturing Goods caravan arrived in London today.

France is still struggling with the pollution of big industry, however, the CEC has reported that further work on the french rail network has continued, the Bay of Biscay RR line has been reopened, and the NW sector is under construction and plans to open additional bypasses shortly. In Spain, all French cities are now accessible by rail save one along the northern coast due to Spanish meddling.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• bumpy, bumpy

Comment

• I'm going to be gone until about next Tuesday, everyone, so if I don't play before then, that's why!

Comment

• More development...
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X