Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be running a little late tonite.....around 6:30 my time i think....i have to stop after work for a couple of bevvies

That should have me hopped up for a game later, provided we have power tonite......the winds are gusting around 90km and trees are falling ...lawnchairs are flying, and the power is out in a few places in town...

obviously its not affecting my house at the moment
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      TGIF,
      I'll be at Ming's around the normal time.

Rich
      Bring dinner!
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The holiday schedule is not looking conducive to civving for me, which is not good anyway but particularly so since I haven't played in two weeks. And I'm still not sure MP works after the "fix". If I can, I'll look for you guys on icq, but if I don't see you, have a good holiday and I'll certainly be looking after New Year's.
        "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
        Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Bring dinner!

Got your phone message, Will do.

Rich
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If you need a 4th I'd be interested. War4ever can send me the IP thru Yahoo. I actually had ICQ loaded for a little bit yesterday but it locked me up after about 1/2 hour.

Comment

Friday night

Possibly I will be available tonight.
              If I see you around on ICQ at about 8, I'll check in to see if you need a 4th.
              Beer - helping white guys dance since 1878.

Comment

5?

ill b a 5th! (or a 4th)

peace, terry no more prisons

Comment

Is there a game tonight? TV sucks tonight, so icq me at 12899901 if you want to play.

Comment

Well what a crappy weekend..... first two good starts in who knows how long and the power goes out both nights due to heavy rain and uncharacteristicly high winds......

Sorry rich, i am sure you didn't wait long but at least i got to play later than the night before...it was setting up as a beauty

your modern military vs my SSC/Suns it could have been a blast...

btw did you take out epik or call it a night

Comment

Epik is smart enough to realize that my best path to you was through him, and it was just a couple of techs away from happening, so he called it a night.

Yes, I wish we had been next to each other in that one. It would definately have gotten very bloody. And with only three of us we got to that point early enough that we could have enjoyed it for a few hours.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming due to heavy winds again tonite....its probably best that we dont' attempt to play.......

its frustrating when you lose power

Comment

Well It's Friday. I should be at Ming's at the normal time.

Rich
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah... bring dinner!
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Friday/Saturday night

Not sure if I'll be available Friday night (tonight). Might you need a 4th tomorrow night? I'll check in on icq.
                              Beer - helping white guys dance since 1878.

Comment

ill play if u start on time!

Comment

Working...
                                X