No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Builders Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure thing rawb.........should be some new diplo type games starting after the first of the year.

Pro, we playing tuesday again this week? Chris, you on board for tuesday??
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Sure, Alfguard needs to grow.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan_RawB

PS: And to answer a question I've been asked many times, no I don't live in a farm, and no, I don't intend to be a farmer in my career, farmboy is just a nick my gf gave me, a reference to that movie Princess Bride. thank you.
        As you wish Spartan !!!

Greatest Movie ever made IMHO !!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Yep tuesday.. will almost be finished with finals... only 15 more pages....

Comment

Ok crew, we need to really come up with an end game scenario. We should choose a year to end the game on or come up with a way to determine a winner.

I suggest 1900 as a possible end date. That will allow us all plenty more time to refine our civs. Going to the games set limit of 2020 would just be too long and laborous, and I don't think any of us are up for that (correct me if I'm wrong).

If we chose to do space race, we might as well call the game due to pro's overwhelming tech lead, so I don't think that is a good option. Obviousy conquest is out. Guess we'll just have to use our imaginations.

Anyway, I'll see you guys at around 7 est. Hope the papers going alright pro

Comment

Down time

With the holidays coming up it looks like the games gonna take a few weeks off. We'll resume sometime in early to mid january.

Pro is maintaining his dominance in almost all categories. His empire has grown to a staggering 70 million citizens and still climbing. He has finished the tech tree and is working on future advances. My sioux civ is rising quickly as well, but still well behind at 33 million. I have been on major trading blitzes and making ridiculous amounts of money. It's quite an accomplishment imo, that my backward fundies have gotten the national science rate down to 1 discovery every 3 turns. Should finish out the tree in not too long of a time period. "Plan A" to catch up with the romans in population is obviously not going to work. "Plan B" will be implemented next session asap.

Chris's civ Alefgard is making strides, but still way behind due to AI session. They are currently at 7 million and growing.

The world we are making is quite a site to see. A civ builders paradise. The year is late 1600's if I recall correctly and we have decided to end the game at 1900. That means theres approximately 70-80 turns or so. The world will be quite a spectacle at 1900 I'm guessing.

If I have time tonight, I shall post a few screen shots of our respective civs.

Comment

This is what the current map looks like, and let me correct myself, it is not late 1600s it is 1705 (not that anyone cares!)
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X