• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry lol i thought i put it on the forum
    here it is......
    Attached Files

Comment

• Now we are just waiting for Anzac me thinks.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• How did I miss the 6th page?! I'll play in the 'morn
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Sun Tsu: My civ2 wont' open it. It says "Failed to load game: file is not a saved game"

I even made sure it is named ragingdragon.net instead of attachment like the forum does on default.
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Hmmmmm if it won't load as a net game, try it as a regular saved game. i think that happened to me, i put a .net at the end when i downloaded it again, put another .net on the end when you download it again...

Comment

• so it should look like RagingDragon.net.net

Comment

• SunTzu, have you tried emailing ANZAC the file? (his adress is on the first page of this thread).
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• yes, could you email me the one that works? Thanks, then we can get this game moving

Comment

• It still doesn't work Can somebody try else try the file and see if it does work?

Comment

• Can somebody else load the file and try it? Case? SunTzu?

Comment

• It dosn't work for me either (I tried loading it as a .net and a .sav)

Maybe the file's corrupt - Sunztu, could you resave your turn & mail it to ANZAC?
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Yes, that would be nice.

Comment

• So what's the deal here?
                            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmywax
                              So what's the deal here?
                              Well, we need Suntzu to send a working save on. However, he seems to have gone AWOL. I've sent him a couple of PM's, and posted on various threads that he reads, and have got no responce, despite him still being active on Apolyton and Civ Fanatics

Comment

• Yeah, I wish he would do the save

Comment

Working...
                                X