Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the course of HOTW2! Vote in Election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh darn, I put a 4 day time limit on it i figured that would be enough to carry it through till game time aprox. hmmm, darn. I can't edit the poll either to give more time. So i guess it is over.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

i voted for Wei fengsi Khan but obviously the capitalist swine have rigged the ballot..... looking from the heavens above..... I the origional KHAN am greatly distressed

Carry on!
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
        Oh darn, I put a 4 day time limit on it i figured that would be enough to carry it through till game time aprox. hmmm, darn. I can't edit the poll either to give more time. So i guess it is over.
        i heard rumors that Bagabandi demands that the results be thrown out and a new poll taken. he said something about an improper time limit

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard

i heard rumors that Bagabandi demands that the results be thrown out and a new poll taken. he said something about an improper time limit

Hehehe. Well Bagabandi was in fact the Al Gore dopleganger of this election, glad you noticed. But this election is over and now with tonights session finished there will be a new election. Be sure to vote for the next leader.

All those jackbooted mods out there can shut this thread down if you so wish and allow the new poll thread to remain open.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
          X