Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that all makes sense. Although I would have thought that 2nd and 3rd would often have some success in a tacit alliance against the dominant player. Anyway, guess I shouldn't question not saving as I'll probably be the player getting his ass handed to him.

Playing for 5-6 hours when I'm starting at 10-11 UK time might be problematic though, since though I'm a night owl it might mean playing till 5am for me. Anyway I'll try it tonight and see how it goes if you have a place. Do you play weekend afternoons at all?

Also relevant is my pesky 2 hour disconnect (no broadband for me until next July Probably seems archaic to you lot. Perhaps I can reconnect when it isn't my turn without disrupting things?

Comment

WAR4, arrrrrrggggggggggggggg just when we thought you were fixed. DAMN.

I have an extra 2 gig harddrive I could send you

Rich
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ah, bollocks, the time diff is 5 hours, so you will play 1am-7am my time, which isn't going to work for me. If you ever play from 4pm (CST) on Saturdays or Sundays (which is 9pm onwards for me) I'm still interested in playing.

Comment

ok i fixed the problem....getting icq online as we speak i hope i am in time....this took forever
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Good game last night. I wouldn't mind continuing that one. Now that ColdWizard got Mike's, he's probably ready to make a move on the powergraph and get back up there. It appears rah has a tech advantage, but I don't know how much. Berz has a big pop lead, but will he have to do some scurrying once someone gets RR? I'm a few turns away from a second round of celebrating, and my capital will be enormous.
            "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
            Jonathan Swift

Comment

Well, anyone care to play today? I am looking rite now and will looking in about an hour again.
              My life, my rules

Comment

Thanks for joining in last night Berz...
                I haven't had many opportunities to play with you and Rah for a while.

We played for a few more hours after you left... a pretty close game overall.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

crappy that i misssed you guyz this weekend i wont' get my puter back until monday at the earliest....even then i won't know exactly whats wrong or how much its going to cost me....if anything gr........

I am using my cousins computer to post this (over for dinner) and i hope everything will be fixed by tuesday so we can play Ming...... however if you dont' see me online that means i am not fixed and ready to play yet.

Heres hoping monday lunchtime is the answer to my ?

Comment

hey rah, berz, war4, ming, bird, sf and all you other individuals

i am back now, being without cable and my puter for a long weekend was not fun! i hope to be online friday? if not sat night.
                    Rah Rules i assume

barono
                    In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                    "Mark Twain"

Comment

War4ever... I hope you weren't looking for me last night.. I didn't get home from work until after 8:30... bummer. It's been a real pain this week and work, but I'm looking at a 4 day weekend, so that should revitalize me

I should be around next tuesday night... and late night saturday, and maybe even sunday night... so I will be looking for action!

Hi dabarono... good to see you back

Keep on Civin'

Comment

ok i am back and ready to roll...... improper ram among other things was causing my grief...... tell you all about it later if your interested.....but i am up an connected at home again..... just going to install the patch now..... hope to see you guyz on friday....

Comment

Alright.....Good to here it's fixed.

I'll be at Ming's at the normal time tonight.

See you then.

Rich
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well aside from the map sucking that was fun last night.... i didn't realize that all of us were doing so poorly until the end

I won't be arouind tonite..... going to a hockey game with my cousin and some friends........ don't expect to be home too early

No go for Sunday night either as i am having the Canadian version of something to be thankfull for...... however i will be around monday or tuesday.......

so ante up boyz.....and have a good one without me.....

Thankfully all systems were go last night....its nice to be running without problems again..... i can't remember the last time i was in a game and didn't crap out in less than two hours....

Comment

War4... you are going to be home late on Saturday... hmmmm...

As usual, I won't be able to play with the early crowd (dinner party tonight)... but I will be looking to play LATE... so if anybody is going to be around
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

i could play late...but you would have to stay up real late Ming

Comment

Working...
                                X