Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect to be around Saturday night at the usual time. See you then.
    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
    Jonathan Swift

Comment

I am interested to play today. ICQ me when ready.

Cheers.

SF
      My life, my rules

Comment

Well It's friday, I'll be at Mings. Looking to start a new one.

Wondering if I can ever play with War4 again without him losing his connection.

Rich
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah... bring dinner... see you soon
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            Well It's friday, I'll be at Mings. Looking to start a new one.

Wondering if I can ever play with War4 again without him losing his connection.

Rich
            it was worse this week...... i lost connection with my duel with MING..... never happened before
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Do you at least know what the problem is War?????

It was a real bummer losing you... it was an interesting match
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, it's Friday. I'll be at Ming's. Just wondering who else may be around.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I believe i'll be available,but probably half an hour later than usual starting time.
                  My life, my rules

Comment

i am in the process of fixing my computer..... whatever windows version i am using (update i dl) is affecting my ability to play online games of all nature..,,, i wont be around tonite but hope to be up and running for games starting tuesday the 25th... cya then MING!!!

*sigh* hopefully this will kill any more disconnect issues i have been having if not i guess i have lots of time until civ3 MP comes out

Comment

Sorry about last night War4. The wife got on and couldn't figure everything out and got into a real "wonderful" mood. I like having my head attached so I didn't say a word. It's too bad, I could have played for a while. She was on until 11:30.

Rich
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

no worries Rah...we can try it out friday from mings...besides i can likely play with Ming tomorrow , his wife permitting of course

Comment

drop me a msg if you dont mind others joining in your game.

ICQ - 75355218
                          spalmer@mfindex.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the game last night War... that's the first time in a long time that you didn't have a disconnect problem, so hopefully that problem is solved.

DrSpike... I wished I had checked this thread BEFORE War and I had started last night. We all prefer a 3 person game to a duel.
                            When I get home tonight, I will add you to my ICQ list so we can keep you in mind for future games.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Someone called berserker added me on icq regarding civ2. I suppose that was you (Ming)? Anyway, what sort of days/times (GMT) do you guys like to play? I am in the UK and can play some evenings and weekends. Also do you use any modifications as compared to the SP game?

Comment

Nahhh... berz is just another member of our regular group. I sent my request for authorization just a few minutes ago.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X