No announcement yet.

Slow's "one Wonder per civ" game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to be here ready to play by 6 pm EDT today (Sunday). Hope to see the rest of you then...
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I'm good for the same time, 6 PM EST.

Now, will Sloww Bo, and Max show?

Or will it be the small game with just Cave and Sloww?

Getting confusing....
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Chris - I would prefer the larger game with all of us, but if you and I and Slow are the only ones that show up, I'll play that one.
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

I agree, Cave. I would much rather have Boann and Max in the game, then just the three way game we had.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Max tells me Cavebear is here, waiting on Sloww and Boann.

Comment

okay, i am in contact with cavebear via ICQ, and chris via aol IM.

we three are here.

chris is trying to get ahold of sloww via yahoo, since his ICQ is't working.

nothing from boaan YET.
              Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

I'm here and ready to play. I know Boann *wanted* to play today (from earlier chat).

Comment

Why does Chris dislike ICQ? Sure would make things easier right now...

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                    Why does Chris dislike ICQ? Sure would make things easier right now...
                    It is buggy as hell, and I only use to allow the whiners at CFC to contact me with it.

I have it active, but in invisable mode. I don't use my poly names there, but my Moderator tag, AoA

Comment

im here.
                      ill turn on yahoo and aim
                      we should see slows name on the apoly friends if hes around

if slow isn't here.
                      i wonder if he's having to reformat...?

i will go to zone and leave the zm on from there
                      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Round II

So, another night of play, and it looks like Max has the breakaway civ, the Romans.

I'm trailing, folowed by Boann and Cavebear, who are tied, and Sloww bringing up the rear.

Nobody has jumped at the early wonders thus far, and I don't expect to see them at all.

Comment

I'll be able to play the next session pretty much any time Sunday or after 6 pm EDT Friday.

Comment

Sunday evening always works for me.
                            Friday evenings I go eat at the American Legion post regular as clock work.
                            I'm back by 9 central, but that may be kind of late to start for the east coasters.

As far as ICQ, it's the most widely used by Civ players.
                            I don't want to have all the various messaging systems.
                            Like having all the power stuff on cars.
                            Just more that can break.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

6pm EDT works for me, i have to stop at 11pm at the latest, i have to work overnight.

if we could start maybe by 5pm EDT, that would get in a good bit more turns.

we wait 45 minutes, if we don't have 5 civs present, the 4(hopefully)play the alternate 4 civ game?
                              Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Boann, that means 4 in the afternoon to you, just so there is no confusion like last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X