I am a really good cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrFell
    On king 2x2x small map finding your opponents cap around 3500BC is quite common if you're fairly close and an early hut gives you a horse or chariot. Putting an explorer into you're opponents cap by 3450BC is certainly not impossible with the right hut techs and 100 gold or so from a hut, it's not as if Eyes does this every game.
    almost every game apparently !!! see AH's comments above ....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Eyes is very slow early in the game. I'm sure he uses the unit-city location, demographic then clic 100 times on the map until he finds your cities, then sends horses from hutts. Fun way of playing civ

Comment

hopefully firaxis will fix this Bug/Cheat in civ 3, clicking on the black shouldnt reveal whether it is land/sea/city .....

Comment

I guess more than the actual act bothering me, because I'd come to expect it, is the running of the mouth.
          The messages.
          The utter blindness by some here that it's all legit.

He's got the time to sit and write reams of crap, and it just gets swallowed down.

Yeah, I hope Civ III puts him out of business.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Well... if you read his discription, you will see that he only had to research one science and the rest came from huts. Nothing seems impossible these days.
            I remember when people thought that OCC was impossible
            So unless you have proof... you know the standard rule here...
            Big deal.
            So a few month's after the fact, after all the games, he remembers the sequence of events?
            Good thing you're not a fish, you'd be in somebody's skillet.
            All it shows is he can create how it might be possible in some way, however slim that possibility might be.

As far as "the standard rules", he's the one that's acknowledged by starting the thread that he's a skilled cheat, so don't bug me about that.
            I'm not disputing a word he's said.
            I think he's an excellent damn cheater.
            It's up to you if you want to erect a monument to him.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              The utter blindness by some here that it's all legit.
              I don't think people here are blind to what is going on... and all I said was that it was "possible"

But again, I have to remind you of one of the rules of the civ forums...
              Don't accuse somebody of cheating unless you have proof...
              We've all seen some "fantastic" things happen in games... but unless you have the proof to back it up... it's just a case of Libel/slander.
              Accusing somebody of cheating without proof just creates massive flame wars on these forums (we've had some good ones in the past). In the earlier days of MP, it seemed like everytime somebody lost a game, they accused their opponent of cheating... it got really ugly and old. So that is why I created that rule, and enforce it to the letter. So if you ever have any concerns with somebody you are playing... do a turn by turn save. Then you can have a "TON" of fun later
              If you don't do the saves, then all you are doing is making foundless accusations.

That's all I'm saying... You are welcome to your opinion... but without proof, it's just an opinion... and one you should keep to your self. I have no intention of watching replays of the old flame wars
              Last edited by Ming; July 25, 2001, 11:54.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He doesnt always cheat !!! I declared myself the winner after he resigned in one game agaisnt me when he was having diffiicultues expanding with the barbs in his way.... my one and only win at MP

Comment

I'm concurring with his statement.
                  If I were to call him a liar about his being a cheat, you'd have a point.
                  All I've done is say, here's another example showing he's right.
                  Your protection isn't necessary, I agree with him totally.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    If I were to call him a liar about his being a cheat, you'd have a point.
                    All I've done is say, here's another example showing he's right.
                    It's the "another example" I have a problem with... can you PROVE he cheated in that example... and since you can't... don't bring it up. But, feel free to agree with the title of the thread
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A reaally BAD Cheater

Good and cheat shouldnt go together ...

IMHO

Comment

Ok.
                        I agree 100% that EyesOfNight is a master cheater.
                        No examples are required; it can be accepted as fact.
                        I can live with that just fine.

Comment

See how much fun this is?

First of all, it wasn't 3450BC, it was 3250BC. Do you really want me to dig up the thread on it from gameleague? Second of all, I keep track of ALL games I have ever played against all players. I keep track of how they play, what techs they go for, their expansion habits, everything. I remember the first online game I ever played on here, I even remember what civ I used what size map, what the map looked like. Every time you try to take me on sloww you lose. You never have any evidence for anything you ever say.

Comment

And what's wrong with being good at cheating? Who do you think Kwang went to when he had someone suspected of cheating? Who do you think players send their saves to when they have a problem with a player? I was the unofficial judge when it came to cheating on gameleague. Even you General Maximus/Chuckles have sent me saves of players you suspected of cheating.

Comment

Re: See how much fun this is?

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                              First of all, it wasn't 3450BC, it was 3250BC. Do you really want me to dig up the thread on it from gameleague? Second of all, I keep track of ALL games I have ever played against all players. I keep track of how they play, what techs they go for, their expansion habits, everything. I remember the first online game I ever played on here, I even remember what civ I used what size map, what the map looked like. Every time you try to take me on sloww you lose. You never have any evidence for anything you ever say.
                              wow you must have a very formidable database there Sean.... What do you use for it Just an Excel Spreadsheet or Access ... I prefer Access as it has many more handy tools for digging out the information. I too store all my games and information, so i can learn from my mistakes and get better, I may not be good enough to beat you in a real game, but my enjoyment of civ is increasing as i learn more...

Comment

I don't need a program, I just remember it.

Comment

Working...
                                X