No announcement yet.

2001 Players Tourney, Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting a bit off-topic. Let's leave this thread for the Tourney games...
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

As of Thursday night Arii didn't have map. Does he now?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Lag is not our fault

Sure, Deity is as slow as a wet hen but as for the rest of us remember lag is a big factor.

I think Markusf is just trying to psych people out and get them to rush their turns. No fair!

Take your time boys
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

hey cavebear i havent recieved a map yet.. e-mail me at carbscastle@hotmail.com dont think bcarb4@home.com is working or thru icq ok tnx Hawk
          HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Hawkhunter - I'm evidently having trouble contacting you. In one post, you said your email was bcar4@home.com and in another bcarb4@home.com and I have tried both now. Also, I sent you an ICQ request to authorize me to add you to my list, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

PLEASE email me at cavebear@erols.com so I can be sure to have a correct address.

No sweat, just contact me, we'll get it all straightened out.
            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
            X