The Extremely Important and Very Serious Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deity

deity/med map/no city bribe/no alliances/simul war/unit bribe = Aussie Rules - they suck, I know, the result of 'consensus' LOL
    Actually, they sound good to me.
    Do I need to alter a file for simult war?
    I'm leaning toward your Sunday day...but I could swing your Sat night if you were playing at 10?
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

I'm here rignt now, ready to play
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak

Come on, don't you recognize parody when you see it? And you do satire for a living? You're in big trouble if you thought that was serious. It was merely my "Let's Play a Game" sung to the tune of "I'm a Colossal Idiot Named Eyes".

Maybe it wasn't that good?
        You said a mouthful.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Jealous...

Comment

There not "Aussie" settings, they are jsut asmall group of aussie settings...

I actually hate small/med worlds....
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
              Do I need to alter a file for simult war?
              No. The host sets up the game in simultaneous mode. Everyone else joins normally and the game is played in simultaneous mode. BTW, AFAIK, only PC players can set up simultaneous mode because it's an adjustment to the Civ operating file. The Mac system is different.

I'm leaning toward your Sunday day...but I could swing your Sat night if you were playing at 10?
              I won't be around tonight (our Saturday). Our Sunday 1pm - your Saturday 8pm - seems to be what Hydey and I have agreed. Can you make that?
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

does anybody play normal games anymore , not simul ??? I realay find i dont like Simul

Comment

Originally posted by finbar

No. The host sets up the game in simultaneous mode. Everyone else joins normally and the game is played in simultaneous mode. BTW, AFAIK, only PC players can set up simultaneous mode because it's an adjustment to the Civ operating file. The Mac system is different.
                  Ok...good...I've never played simul before...so I'll be scrambling to keep up, I'm sure.

I won't be around tonight (our Saturday). Our Sunday 1pm - your Saturday 8pm - seems to be what Hydey and I have agreed. Can you make that?
                  I just got permission, provided I get enough done around the house tomorrow.

I'll log on around 7:30 pm. my time.

Be gentle.

Comment

please be gentle

Its ok uncle Sneak, I'm sure finbar will be gentle on you
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

This is a very good thing.
                      Keep you Aussies in a quarantine type situation.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i'll play
                        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                        and kill them!

Comment

Id like to join in your game too if there is still room for another player. Ill be online around 7:30 pm PDT just in case
                          " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

So how many players we got for this.. I wil lbe avaialble too,

Comment

im just hanging out hoping for an opening in your game....ICQ me at 37676739
                              " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

cool looks like a goer then

Comment

Working...
                                X