No announcement yet.

The Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill play 1 x 1 deity if I have to, I just explained its limiting aspects.
    I hate small boards and will not play them.
    And sloww, go look at the tribe game and look at all the construction that i have done all the tech I have you dont. All the citys i have that you dont. All the wonders I have to, well, your none. All the ships i have to any you might have.
    Thats a pretty good example of civ building. You can even look now during the game at my civ, what the hell do i care the game is over. This might end it faster with a surrender like you should do any ways.

Comment

uh huh.

In the first place, it's unethical to load and review a game in progress.
      In the second place, you have a noose tightening around you that you are too arrogant to even be aware of.
      Sunday.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No offense Slowhand... but something tells me that you might be being a tad optomistic about the "noose tightening" around him

And second... sure it's against the rules to peek at a map while a game is still in progress... but come on, he said you could.
        and maybe it will show you if your "noose" is actually going to work or not

Have fun on Sunday...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Funny thing about all this is is that strat is bragging about beating a rookie tribe. He also forgets to mention that he plays for a rookie tribe because no other tribe will take him. LOL This is how our game will go...one of us will get lighthouse, strategicking will declare the map is unfair, I'm cheating, the "huts.txt" has been altered, his **** hurts, whatever and will then leave the game. I said it in the game against the divine, all we have to do is give you a reason and you'll throw in the towel. The way I see it, this game won't last past 2500BC. Especially since we'll have invention by that point. HAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!

Comment

Oh come on Eyes...

At least let the game happen before predicting his actions.

(or is this just pregame trash talking)
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, this is just fact and the ability that our team posseses. We are unstoppable, plain and simple.

Comment

With all this trash talking going on , I thought I was reading a wrestling thread.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Can I change my vote to eyes in the greatest ego in his own mind. I thought i was bad, but man most of the time I am just kidding, this guy is a serious mental case who is in love with himself.
                  And may I point out Eyes, that even with the lighthouse by 2600 bc and me with the absoloute worse starting position ever betrouthed on a civ2 player, you still lost the game! You are and always will be nothing more then a self-serving egotist who had a decent run of succes at one point in your life by dubious means.
                  Sloww, dont make me laugh. I got at least 1 muskateers in each of my citys. I will discover electricity this turn, you guys, between the three of you, dont have navigation yet and that is criminal. We will also have railroad next turn and explosives the turn after that. We have 20 more citys then you do. We have leos,magelleons,statue,hangings,oracale,pyramids,m ikes and marcos. You have an obssolete wonders of great library and lighthouse, sun tzus which you cant use cause you dont control the seas, and all the other wonders that have very little effect on the game at this point.

Comment

Want to know the difference between me and you strat? I can back up my words, you can't. Get a team together and lets play. I'm going to make this the worst mistake you'll ever make.

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                      Want to know the difference between me and you strat? I can back up my words, you can't.
                      Eyes you r so full of it , it oozes out of my computer screen. You have come up with more excuses not to play me than I thought possible.

You've even gone so far as to ask Ming to not let me respond to your posts and to have my resposnes removed because of the embarassment you must feel having to keep coming up with new excuses not play me.

WHAT A JOKE

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        No offense Slowhand... but something tells me that you might be being a tad optomistic about the "noose tightening" around him

And second... sure it's against the rules to peek at a map while a game is still in progress... but come on, he said you could.
                        and maybe it will show you if your "noose" is actually going to work or not

Have fun on Sunday...
                        I'm closer to the action than you.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                          Funny thing about all this is is that strat is bragging about beating a rookie tribe. He also forgets to mention that he plays for a rookie tribe because no other tribe will take him. LOL This is how our game will go...one of us will get lighthouse, strategicking will declare the map is unfair, I'm cheating, the "huts.txt" has been altered, his **** hurts, whatever and will then leave the game. I said it in the game against the divine, all we have to do is give you a reason and you'll throw in the towel. The way I see it, this game won't last past 2500BC. Especially since we'll have invention by that point. HAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!
                          Rookie Tribe.
                          Your mouth overloads your ass, Eyes.
                          I know that's hard, since you're all ass, but you somehow you always manage to do so.

Comment

This is hilarious. Two jackasses braying at each other across the barnyard about which one is the biggest jackass. I'm not sure who wins, but whoever does sure as hell ain't an Apolytoner.

****off both of you.
                            "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                            Jonathan Swift

Comment

In case that wasn't clear. F*U*C*K*off

*******s.
                              "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                              Jonathan Swift

Comment

just play a damn game and get it over with and see who had the biggest ****...

Just send saved games of each turn to us to study so we humble mortals can learn ....
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X