No announcement yet.

The Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok fine DeityDude, you are simply too good for me. I can't carry on the deception any longer, just as I can no longer carry on this endless retreat from your overwhelming and obviously superior attacks. I give up, you win. I'm avoiding you because you're too good for me. I knew it all along which is why I went through the painstaking trouble of creating this intricate plot to avoid you. I officially concede that you are a better player than I and my only hope is to someday rival your superior abilities.

Bird, what exactly was the point of that? And I think I made it clear I'm not an apolytoner? So what were you trying to accomplish? At the very least do yourself justice and TRY to sound intelligent. I suggest not using so many astericks in your posts, they don't seem to get the point accross very clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKing2

Sloww, dont make me laugh. I got at least 1 muskateers in each of my citys.
      THAT made me laugh

What these 2 bozos' don't see is that their fatal flaw is that they are simply no fun to play with. They aren't good company. They aren't part of this community. As the English would say, they aren't "clubbable."

As far as I'm concerned, though we may have our fights, the people I play with are both good players and good people to be around. I consider them friends. This kind of pissing competition approach to civ is inappropriate between friends.

So if either of you want to play with the Australians you'll have to show you're good company as well as good players. Now THAT is a challenge for both of you
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

So if either of you want to play with the Australians you'll have to show you're good company as well as good players. Now THAT is a challenge for both of you
        Thats not much of a challenge Horse, I am an arsehole and you still play with me.
        I think it would be great to play these guys in our Aussie group, 5 minutes of our Kingcrap and they would give up.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

As the English would say, they aren't "clubbable."
          Uh huh, clubbabble gotcha

Today on National Civ Safari, too males try to show off their manhood in the battle of ignorance, who will win?
          Only time will tell.
          Hopefully a bomb will be dropped on both of your PC's so we don't have to put up with your crap, but you 2 are sometimes fun to read about and talk about to other civers.
          G'day

Comment

Uh forgot to say this, anyways if you 2 are such in a fit about who's the best why are you all talking about getting teams? Get some balls and play each one on one, and none of that dueling crap that you (eyes) like to do so much play civ the way it was meant to be played.
            An no cheating!

Comment

Aw jeez, Sun. You just HAD to say that.
              Duels bite ass.
              Still, may be the only way, without dragging 3rd parties into mess.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

modifying rulkes.txt isnt cheating its just making it morem realisitic
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

"Today on National Civ Safari, too males try to show off their manhood in the battle of ignorance, who will win?
                  Only time will tell.
                  Hopefully a bomb will be dropped on both of your PC's so we don't have to put up with your crap, but you 2 are sometimes fun to read about and talk about to other civers."

That has got to be one of the most gay posts I have ever seen. If there were ever a queer on Apolyton, it's you. I have come to the conclusion that you are simply incapable of posting anything with even the slightest thread of intelligence. Maybe it's because you live in Arkansas, I don't know, all I know is it's getting pretty sad.

Comment

will the challenge ever be fullfilled or are we doomee dto read this thread forwever

Comment

We're all proud of ya eyes, you've shown your true colors.
                      Ignorance is true with you.
                      Maybe your life would be better without the attitude so people wouldn't think what a jackass you are

Comment

please note : not all apolytoenrs thinkyour an ass...

Comment

Ignorance? My god man, you can't even discern the correct use of "too" and "two". You have got to be one of the biggest morons/losers I have ever met. I'm getting to the point where making fun of you is about as challenging as making fun of a wall. You don't even possess enough intelligence to properly defend yourself.

Comment

but it is always fun to watch the Apolyton V Eyes fighrts....

Comment

No offense monk, but could ya kill the colored letters

Kinda annoying
                              I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                              Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Refer Signature !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X