Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diplogames? How about a "war-game" From the best war in history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Starcraft/Broodwar

Comment

I talked to East on Friday and he said he started his turn. East if you are reading this, send the file to Moker or I pronto.

Just so everyone knows i'm going to be gone starting Thursday the 10th. I'll probably be gone for a week or a bit more. So hopefully i can get through my turn before I leave and then my absence won't be too much of a problem.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Turn 1 finshed!

ozzy said he is going to michigan so it will be a little while but im done with my turn.

check the site for the saves

Moker

Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.

Comment

sorry sekong since its a free site it will only allow 1meg uploads or less. i could possibly split the file and make two zips to get it on there but i will have to check it out.

ill let you know

Moker
          Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.

Comment

Thanks, Moker. I found it in civfanatics forum. I got it from there.

It makes sense now.

Comment

Opperation Sealion was a total success!

All the British Isles have been taken. London, Plymouth, Bristol, Dublin, Birmingham, and Glasgow have fallen to Nazi troops. This is a dark day for the British Empire, loosing their homeland in one month of Blitzkreg. New Wonders of the World will help the German machine dominate the rest of the world. A sense of jubulation was felt all through the Third Reich. Prime Minister Churchill escaped the rapidly pursuing Nazi troops to Glasgow, hoping to hold onto the island, but when it seemed even Scotland would fall, Churchill boarded a ship and left his beloved homeland. A handsome reward was offered by the Fuhruer himself for the officer to locate and capture the Prime Minister's fleeing vessel.

This is an important victory for Germany, preceeding with a war on two fronts is difficult at best. The Russians in the East and the British in the West formed a dangerous pinscer for Hitler's men. Now that one of the allies has fallen troops are being redirected to the eastern front. Now the Soviets will recieve the full attention of the German war machine.

Last month's loss of Oslo was rectified this January. Apparently after hearing of the fall of their homeland the British occupying troops in Oslo ran for the hills and were never seen from again. A lone batalion of German Fallschrimjager were paradropped in to reclaim Oslo from the toothless British Bulldog.

As all forces were tied up in the invasion of Britian not much progress on the Eastern Front. Soviet forces successful in reclaiming Leningrad were able to hold onto the city with little resistance. However brutal shelling of the city of Kalinin has reduced the city to rubble. German troops dug in, hoping to weather the brutal Russian winter that has decended upon the region. All recently acquired cities have had tank defences built to fend off the Red Army.

No progress made in Africa. Brutal fighting and shelling in the city of Alexandria has reduced the population significantly. The Union Jack still flys proudly over Britian's last remaining European holding, Gibraltar.

The Americans are suffering losses in their Atlantic fleet to German U-Boats.

Things are looking good for the Germans now, but with causulties high and our forces spreading thin can we hold onto our gains? Or will the tireless Red Army march through Europe? And how long till the Americans mobilize and reopen a second front? With limited resources will the Germans be able to survive the onslaught of the Russians?

This is still truly anybody's game. Been fun so far, don't loose heart, the true benifit of the Allies is time. The Axis get a huge kick early in the game, but their edge wears down after time. The United States' massive production and rapidly advancing technology can really change the course of the war. And of course once they get The Bomb is there anything that can stop the Americans?

Fun game folks, keep it coming.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hello?

I'm away but i finished my turn before i left, you all should still be playing? What's going on?

Comment

I can't download the last 2 saves off the site, we might have to do this by email or ICQ

Comment

What's going on folks?

I'm back. Lets keep this thing moving.

Comment

Working...
                    X