Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tales from the Diplomatic Front II (in 3D-Dolby Stereo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Bumped*

An what a game this was. Makes me go all soggy for the old days

Comment

• A good *bump* and part-1 is also back to the top. It really was one hell of a game...
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Well, time to bump this thread again as a reminder of what diplogames are actually about.
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• note: he's not happy about the Diplogame we were trying to play today

Comment

• Since I am a huge fan of diplogames (and am involved in one of my own which I intend on finishing) I am going to read this thread and comment because I like to shove my nose into business that is not necessarily my own.

So I'll have my thoughts later, but I am vaguely familiar with this game and realize it was quite the contest.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
            X