No announcement yet.

Recruiting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since Kenthur won't play, looks like we'll be needing another pencil pusher to fill his spot. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

From what I know, now the tribe at least have:
      markus, nappy, war4ever, SeanL, Kuja, Upinflame, + Jedi, which make a perfect seven, and include at least 6 active top players. As a rather less experienced one, I think it's better for me to resign. I wish u guys + the tribe the best! With the best players, wish you guys will make a best tribe.
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by sekong (edited February 28, 2001).]</font>

Comment

jamie is also still in the tribe. So i guess we have enough members now.

I think you milo and a few others should join together and form your own tribe? There were enough players to easilly form another one.
        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
        and kill them!

Comment

Wish the story between U guys and Europa be out soon. And we 'll know if there are a higher level than Hegemon :=)
          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by sekong (edited February 28, 2001).]</font>

Comment

Working...
          X