Recruiting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting.

Who wants to join my tribe? Its gotten a little low on members, and we have about 5 challanges outstanding. What i really need is a chief of staff to organize games etc

I believe war4ever already signed on, we need a few more!

Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Guys, please prevent the death of this dying tribe. I need it to have members, so the divine can beat it and move up the standings...thanks for your help!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I'm new but I'll play
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

"Kaak, the Cocky"... that be the title your undoubtedly whimp little tribers call thee?

markus, if ye have need for a solid (albeit somtimes, slow) builder & trader & (MAYBE) coordinator / chief of staff... i can make myself avail to aid your (semi-)worthwhile cause.
        Because, man, i just LOVE U wise-crackers from the frozen North!

Tell me where & how to sign on.
        "Hm-m-m, doubt me you will?"

Comment

Ok you can join, and organize stuff
          and kill them!

Comment

Markus....I've never been involved in "tribe" play before but would like to learn. Besides, Im tired of always fighting against you.....it would be fun to be on the same side for once. Let me know if you need another player.
            " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

alright your in to nappy.

gameleague.megultra.com sign up there and i will get kwang to add everyone.
              and kill them!

Comment

ummmm....Nappy didn't you already say a while back that you'd join my tribe? Are you already jumping tribes?

Comment

K... i think.
                  Clue me in. Where do i get info re: who,what,where,when, & how?
                  I was on a tribe years(?) ago, but don't have a clue about this org.
                  U mentioned 5 un-met challenges? Will U challengers post here?
                  Or somone at least paste a link here to the rules / site from which this thing is run? Co-ordinated?

Can't play the game w/o a scorecard.

Comment

Sean...Im not the property of any tribe/team. Im just here to play civ and have fun. If someone needs my help I will be there for them.
                    " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

OK bastard, thanks for telling me that yesterday when you asked to play a 2 on 2 with me. If I had known that I would never have played. *Opens up ICQ and slaps Nappy on ignore*

Comment

"Evil" , "Eyes" , or whatever handle U R working these days; U R such an inspirational leader... for the other side! U R the best recruiting tool we or any other team has... sign up to help smash the ultimate mouth.

As for your "slap" at Nap for seeing thru your massive egomania, putting him ICQ ignore... that was nothing compared to me, once again(after only 3 hours!) not only putting U on Ignore, but Deleting the sickening venom tried to waste my hard drive space with! Puke little man!
                        Your mouth is our greatest ally! Keep on running it, we need some more good recruits.
                        (Don't U just love it? Can't wait for his response to this... U know he can't resist. It's like putting a pile of matches in front of a pyromaniac, they just can't HELP themselves. LOL!)
                        ----------------------------------------------------------
                        As for new tribe memebers that are checking in be sure U:
                        A> get Chief Markus' approval,
                        B> go to http://gameleague.megaultra.com/
                        C> register for GameLeague (if not already or expired)
                        D> contact administrators that U are approved for the "KnightStalkers" tribe.
                        E> watch here, or better yet your ICQ(so U-know-who doesn't butt in), for location & time(s) of tribe gatherings & announcements from our great chief about challenges & such from other tribes.

---------------------------------------------------------
                        We had some good practice-training sessions yesterday. Thanks for the insights & how-to's, "E".
                        They served as good lessons to be applied against your little tribe of ______________?

We certainly need more (especially us, go slow & builders).
                        After we get our reinforcements signed up & in the unit, we will schedule some MANDATORY practice sessions. If we want to be the top dogs, we gotta train. Chiefs like Eyes & Kaak may be severely deficient in people skills, but there is no questioning their skill in smashing opponents on the field of play.

"Chief of Staff" Milo Mindbender

Comment

Guess what, Markus merged tribes with me. Looks like we're tribemates now pencil pusher!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Puke!
                            If little big mouth is on this tribe... i'm off.

I wouldn't serve on a firing squad with such a flaming wierdo!
                            Of course, if the firing squad was FOR little big mouth... i'll be front row, center gunner for that assignment.

Comment

*snicker* *snort*
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X