No announcement yet.

Setting Up IP Games XXVI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all this friggin snow they're calling for, it sounds like we eastcoasters will be stuck indoors tomorrow (Saturday). Would be interested in starting a long game, beginning anytime after, say, 11:00 a.m. eastern U.S.
    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
    Jonathan Swift

Comment

Bird i could play tomorrow starting a half hour after that suggested time, makes it only 830 am my time
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Hey War4! You gonna nuke me this time? I'll look on icq tomorrow around that time, then.
        "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
        Jonathan Swift

Comment

If U R looking for some 2x cannon fodder... i'm your guy!?

Tired of the same ol' strategies winning everytime (few of which i seem to be able to master or stomach),
          but for some MP Civ, however long my Civ may live, i'll jump in if there is room.

I'll be there 1100 Aployton time.

Happy Holidays all!!

------------------
          "Hm-m-m, doubt me you will?"
          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by KenThur (edited December 30, 2000).]</font>
          "Hm-m-m, doubt me you will?"

Comment

anybody looking?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I will be looking tonite around the usual time. Merc wants to play as well, he's going crazy lying in bed all day..... so it maybe him instead of me or a combined effort Message one of us please

Comment

I should be around War4ever/Merc
                (Assuming some "family crisis" doesn't come up)
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming are we on again for tonite, i can play anytime after 5PM PST your 7PM which i think was when we briefly agreed upon last night.

Comment

I should be around at about 7 my time... assuming some problem doesn't come up.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

IT's friday, and I've had about enough of that rippoff called CTPII, Where the AI has never met a opponent weak enough to attack.

I'd like to play a real game. CIV MP

I'll be at Ming's, all you regulars know where to find me.

RAH

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i doubt i will be in action tonite, Merc and i are going to see a movie, despite his sickness (the wimp) you think he had the plague or something, i need to get a midget to take care of him I won't be around Saturday either, but Mercantile will, so just icq us @my usual #............

BTW RAh, looks as if you have another item to add to your box, personally i use ctp1 as a coaster and the cd case as a scraper for my car.

If you don't like it , i am almost positive i wont' thanx for the warning , and here i was thinking you were going to become a traitor.

Comment

any games tonite???

Comment

I'll be at ming's around the normal time tonight. 7:15 central time.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah... remember to bring me dinner
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

They were wondering about you... They ended up continuing without you. Bummer
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X