Setting Up IP Games XXVI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Up IP Games XXVI

Well the old one was getting too long, so here's a new one.

Looking to play tonight, not from Mings but from home.

Hopefully around 21:00 Apolyton time. Hopefully try to get in at least 5 hours.

Just post or ICQ and I'll check back.

Lord of the Ferrets
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

icq 36330682
    havent posted here for a while, but yea im interested, icq me

Comment

well i was going to start a new thread, but you beat me to it. I am in for the night all by my lonesome , so i am interested in playing .

Comment

Hey Jedi, last time we played you weren't thrilled with the settings we used and didn't hang around very long.
        We're planning on
        2x1x
        deity
        raging
        no city bribe
        no alliances
        no tech trading (stealing is encouraged)
        no magic caravan transporting
        no wonder sharing
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hmm i really love 1x1x games, but if i cant find anything better...ill play just keep me posted on icq

Comment

i can play if you want a crappy player to beat on
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

That was it, you're a 1x1x fan.

We're still an hour or more away from starting.

RAH
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ill play rah 86180318 give me a ring

------------------
                Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.
                Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.

Comment

hey rah i dont have you on my icq...

Comment

I am willing to host a game tonight.

2x Prod 1x movement
                    No city bribes
                    Diety
                    Raging Hoards
                    Tech Trading allowed

Comment

Well its wednesday and i am wondering if a game is going on tonite, its been quite quiet for awhile Most discouraging , post and count off 1

Comment

I'll be around, Barono said he would be interested. He's west coast and not home yet.

RAH
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So i was talking to rah last night after he was stuffed to the tail with turkey, you know how those ferrets like birds and we were hoping to play a game tonite obviously but we also were looking to play Sat night as well. Meaning we would like to play TWO sessions back to back with the same people. I know its a foreign concept lately but well, i have been inspired by those crazy folks from down under and their thread, and there is no way i will allow those chaps to out do us. So if you can commit to both days that would be great, if not, well, shucks, i guess the band plays on anyways Probably looking to start tonite around 7pm MST give or take an hour and who wishes to play

Comment

im interested in this 2 session game, lets get some starting times and players

Comment

no trading techs, hmmm... how's that working out? a better game?

Comment

Working...
                              X