Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why???

Comment

If you read a 4 or 5 posts up, you'll see that Capo can no longer play on Sundays. Since we are unable to move the day of Eurodip, Capo has had to drop out.

------------------
      ``Smart is also instinct, judgement and common sense ... You can't inspire and unite by thinking you're smarter than everyone else."

You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've
      got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not
      cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will
      teach you. Now get up! Get on your feet! You
      had best un**** yourself or I will unscrew
      your head and **** down your neck!
      Thousands of monkeys are creating havoc in the corridors of power, barging into government offices, stealing food, threatening bureaucrats, and even ripping apart valuable documents.

Hey! That dried vomit under the couch looks like a horny toad.

Comment

TRAITOR!!!

Comment

First off, I have to say that I don't want to leave, but I Have to.

Second thing I want to say is that I am pretty angry about being deemd a "traitor" becuase I have been the most vocal and active person in this game, I have posted the most and I have tried to keep the water running in what would be a simple game of civilization. I worked hard on making this work out, not too hard, but hard enough. I am sorry if I can't make it on Sundays, but as I said before Wednesday is the only day during the week I can play. This sunday will be my last session, however in spite of this, Italy will continue to try as hard as it can for its interests and to prevent all out continental war.

In the event that Eurodip falls apart, me and Dimble are creating a diplogame set on a global stage that should be going down soon, I had planned for today, but I doubt that will come to fruition. Next week is probably a more realistic time frame.

------------------
          "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

-Winston Churchill

"Ceterum censo Carthaginem esse delendam"
          "Also I think that Carthage must be destroyed"

-Cato the Elder, Roman Statesmen

One Love.
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Will there be a session this Sunday??

I hope so......

Comment

I hope all of the people involved in EuroDip I read the thread (judging by the amount of posts, I doubt that) but if they do, we are definantly having a session this sunday, it will be my last session, and I was wondering if we could possibly start at four this time, instead of six?

Anyone?

------------------
              "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

-Winston Churchill

One Love.
              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Start at 4?

We've always started at 1 pm. When have we ever started at 6?

The game is still on for 1 pm est like always i believe.

------------------
                Alex Koroknay-Palicz
                President of the National Youth Rights Association
                www.youth-rights.org
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Start at 4?

We've always started at 1 pm. When have we ever started at 6?

The game is still on for 1 pm est like always i believe.

------------------
                  Alex Koroknay-Palicz
                  www.youth-rights.org

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sorry, I seem to have smoked myself retarded, as you all know my AOL name is NKReefer!

------------------

-Winston Churchill

One Love.

One Love.

Comment

Can't make it this sesion, but Zylka will sub for me.......

Good Luck!!

Comment

Dammit Kent, now I look evil!

I can also not play this session, which was supposed to be my last. Therefore, my last session was the last session I played in.

I am very worried about the future of this diplogame, which had huge amounts of promise.

Judging from past experience, I don't believe it would be to early to start playing taps for this game....

------------------

-Winston Churchill

One Love.

One Love.

Comment

BUMMER! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted - Wednesdays are not good for me... Maybe we can start a new game with people who all play Sunday afternoon. Oh, btw, I will be online around our usual starting time just for the nostalgia
                          <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Berzerker (edited October 22, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Capo, I'd like to get in that Giga dip or whatever.
                            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by JDI_Falcon (edited October 22, 2000).]</font>
                            I didn't know it was a Penis when I bought it.

Comment

No taps yet folks, the game is still alive and well. We are just missing the Italians now.

So provided everyone else is still up for this game and wants to stick around we are going to need a permanent sub for Italy.

Someone who is familiar with the game and with Diplo games in general and someone who can consistently make it on Sunday afternoons at 1pm est.

------------------
                              Alex Koroknay-Palicz
                              www.youth-rights.org

Comment

Ozzy, I can do the Italians up to 3pm EST on sunday, if you want (and I'll try not to start a war with the French this time )

------------------
                                Windows 98 (windoze) a 32 bit extention of a 16 bit graphical shell for an 8 bit operating system, origalanly coded for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company who can't stand one bit of competition!
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X